Just A Dream

Dark. All I see is dark. "I'm I dead?" I said. Suddenly, I see some light. I try to walk towards it. But I couldn't move my body. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

     "Kelly, just stay still!", A voice behind me say. I did as the voice said and suddenly rotated to the voice. "Brent? What are u doing here?", I said. He slowly moved towards me. He grabbed my face and looked deep into my eyes. "Kelly, I love you. I always have. Your father is a great man for making my mom happy. But what about me? I'm here, having to keep my mouth shut". I feel tears in my eyes. I looked up at him with my mouth opened. So surpised. "Ke-keep your mouth s-shut for what?", I said stuttering. "Keep my mouth shut on how much I want you. I want you now. I don't care if our parents are together. I love you." He pushed his face to mines and kissed my lips. I didn't released because I loved him too. We kissed passionately. Then he started touching me. I didn't stop him. I was just so happy. He started kissing down my neck, "oh, brent!" I said. He pulled down my shirt and started kissing on my shoulder. "Oh, brent. Don't stop, babe." He suddenly, stop kissing me. "What?" He said.

   Then, all you knew was me on my bed. Having the greatest dream. "Kelly, get up! Mom made us breakfast!", I see brent standing over me. Just trying to wake me up. "Oh, what time is it?, I said, so scared at the site of him. He looks down at his phone. "6:30 am", he said. I sit up on my bed, and start rubbing  my eyes. "I hate dreams", I murmured. "What?", brent said. "Urm, nothing", I giggled off my shoulder. "Well, hurry up step-sissy. I gotta drive you, Lexi and Jane to school", he said with a huge smile on his face. "Oh why jane?!", I whined. "Cause I really want her back, and I like her alot". Brent said. I just rolled my eyes and he just laughed. To make it seem like it didn't affected me, I laugh to it too.

       Jane is he's ex girlfriend of course! She's a massive whore. They broke up mostly because Jane and his friend, alee, was making out in a pool party. The funny thing is that she broke up with him. Brent wanted to be with her still but she wanted to be with alee instead. I feel bad for him. I feel like if I was with him, I will treat him like the prince he was meant to be.

"Well, get dress and meet me down stairs when your done", he said. I shocked out of it and nodded really fast. He closed the door behind him. I just laid back down. Fuck you, dreams. "Why can't it just been true".