Chapter One

BULMA'S POINT OF VIEW.

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about the countless times that Yamcha has hurt my feelings, or ditched me for some stupid, ridiculous reason. I kept on thinking as tear slid down my face. Then suddenly I heard my door open, and I raised my head to see the Prince of all Assholes at standing at my door with a scowl on his face.

"Woman I need my food right now" he yelled.

I didn't want to hear him yell again, so I stood up and went down stairs to make lunch. I looked at his face as I walked past him. He looked a bit surprised. I guess he's surprised because I didn't hesitate or call him names.  Well, I was not in the mood for that.

I got downstairs and prepared lunch. After I was done with preparing lunch, I called Vegeta down for his lunch. He looked like he just got out of the shower. I had dropped his lunch on one side of the table and kept mine in the opposite direction. He started eating, while I held my fork and stared at my plate of Instant Ramen. I guess he noticed because he asked me if anything was wrong.

"Nothing, Vegeta" I replied

"But you have this look on your face" Vegeta said.

I didn't reply him because I didn't want anymore questions, so I ate my lunch and went back to my room and laid on my bed and said, "Alexa, play Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. 

VEGETA'S POINT OF VIEW

After  I had lunch, I went to the gym and then I decided to take a shower. I was a bit lazy, so I flew to my room. I took a shower and wanted to take a nap. I was about to sleep when I heard something playing, I listened closely and guessed it was coming from Bulma's room. I suddenly remember how she looked during lunch. I wanted to got to her room and ask to know what's wrong. 

Wait, what the heck am I saying, I am the Prince of all Saiyins, why would I care if a human feels okay. I am a Prince not a dad.

BULMA'S POINT OF VIEW

I was asleep, when I heard a knock on my door. I guessed it was Vegeta, because my parents were out of town. "What do you want Vegeta, you've had your lunch, what else do you want from me?" I asked him. Suddenly the door swung open and Vegeta came in.

You do know that there is something called asking for permission before getting into someone else's room right? 

"I know, but I must not ask for permission to get into a humans room, I'm the Prince of all Saiyins and you are just a human, so there is no reason for me to seek your permission before getting into your room". he answered

Uhhh, first of all, you do have to seek my permission. You are such a jerk, what do you want?

Well, you were acting kinda funny at lunch and I was about taking a nap, then I heard some sad music playing and I decided  to find out what was wrong.

Hmph, Like you care Vegeta.

"Yes, I care, I just told you why I came in here" Vegeta replied

You can't be serious, you have the ego size of the whole earth.

VEGETA'S POINT OF VIEW

The woman's right, why do I care?, I left her room. I got back to my room and just stared at the ceiling thinking about the woman. I guess sparring with that idiot Kakarot won't hurt. I used the mental link to communicate to Kakarot.

"Hi Vegeta"  goku said

Whatever idiot, I'm coming over, I need to take my mind of some stuff.

"OKAY, see you when you get here".

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, it's a bit short, I'll try to make the next one longer. Don't forget to vote and give me your feedback on this chapter in the comments :).

Xoxo