CHAPTER 1

~History~

*please read the author's note!!!!*

*Hi! Well, welcome to my first (?) Book, it's won't be as great as most of your favorite books (or any book you've read)
But i hope you enjoy it.

And am telling here , from the beginning,  that if by any chance you found some mistakes in my writing,  please do not ignore it , tell me in the comments.
I am neither American nor British,  so you might find some weird references that you might not understand , so please don't point out every detail . "Because me no America". *

-Kath-

This planet, may look like earth at a first glance: atmosphere, blue oceans and seas,huge green forests, swamps, and living beings.
But it's not earth, it may look like it, due to its position next to the sun.but 'earth' doesn't exist in this universe,

if you ask someone about it,they might wonder if it's some kind of Florāsian food or something. Some bad joke , or a nasty nickname.

In the other hand, there no specie,living being,who doesn't know about Archa :
The oldest creation,the first ever planet,the planet that existed before the beginning,some Legends say,that it IS the beginning,the only planet that holds the most extraordinary power the universe has ever seen,
That raw power,living power, that keeps the planet out of any bad intentions.

NOTHING,absolutely nothing,can surpass its power or might.
That is the reason why, no intelligent species lives in it.Just simple creatures,that holds no hate no grudges, no selfishness. Just pure and simple animals,that live in a natural cycle, that has never been corrupted.

Unfortunately, the years of  peaceful silence ,in this empty space had to be interrupted.
The "intelligent" creatures,started chaos and destruction . Everyone is looking for more territories, more planets. The hunger for power and control.

Years and years of destruction, eons and eons. Life went and went. Generations passed ans came, but the wars were still going.
No one was winning, but losses were huge on all sides.

Desperate refugees tried sneaking to Archa,but it was in vain,NO one sneaks to Archa.

Until they came,
The chosen ones. The ones who managed to sign a 'deadly' pact.a pact where they exchanged their safety,whith their memories. Their memories of the war, of the hate they felt for others .
All they know is, that there was a war ,and Archa saved them,there should be no other war on it's rocky shell,
Otherwise , the chaos will comeback, the memories, the pain of loosing a home,twice.

But what made the chosen ones so special?

Archa 'chose' them by their souls.
They were refugees from victim planets. All they wanted is peace.
  Archa saw truth in their minds and souls, there was no ruse or malice,

It may sound cowardly,
Running away from a war so desperate, so lasting.
But they had no choice, the war will end this way, at least for them.

          *********

Primerians,were the first to put their one and only ship that passed Archa's deadly protection, but that left them empty, most of their memories were gone, they only knew who they where, and who where the individuals in the ship. They didn't recognize their ship or how to use it,

The war was taking all of their minds. But now that it's not, the feelings they never felt invaded their bodies :

'peace and happiness'.

Two other species followed

Florāsians and Elterans,

Although, Elterans were the easiest specie. They almost entered Archa without a pact, and they did,with their memories well kept in their heads.

Their pure energy and souls were almost confused with Archa's powers. Archa trusts them with history and future.

That way, the species that Archa trusts the most,put the first footprints on its soil, and will keep on living in there for generations .

        *Hello!!!
Very short, i know.
But this is just an introduction to the world,
Because we always start with history (even though, this one is a bit dark, even for me)

Hope you'll like it :) *

-Kath-

Ps: comment, and vote if you like , that would make me extremely happy.

Thank you