Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

I am at a party it looks like.

There are tons of people around and I don't even recognize any one of them. Everyone is just dancing, but I want to find a much quieter place. So I look around for a different room.

As i'm looking around I see this beautiful young girl looking as confused as I am and looking intently around as if she is looking for something or someone.

She looks so familiar.

Man she's gorgeous.

She disappears into the crowd and she's lost from my sight.

So I just continue to look for a room.

I find one finally and go inside.

Their is only a few other people in there so I find a spare couch and lay on it feeling relieved i'm away from all the noise.

After a few minutes of just laying there, I see the girl that was wandering around as well enter the room looking as beautiful as ever.

She looks around and then her eyes meet up with mine and my lips curl up into a smirk.

She looks like she wants a place to sit and there are no other spare spots so I sit up and casually pat a spot right next to me.

After a little while of her contemplating if she should take my offer, she takes it.

She sits down next to me.

We just sit like that for a while and I just stare down at my boots and while she did the same.

I didn't know what to say or do. Maybe I should just say something to her. Maybe like 'Hey i'm Harry you're gorgeous.'

No that's a little too up front.

I'll just introduce myself and see what she says and we'll go from there I guess.

"I'm Harry by the way." I say nervously. I put my hand out for her to shake.

"Zoe." She has the voice of an angel. It's so precious and soft.

'That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl' I thought to myself.

"Right back atcha." Oh crap, I said that out loud. I'm so embarrassing.

I nervously laugh hoping she doesn't realize I didn't mean to say it out loud.

She laughs with me.

Wow her laugh is so amazing.

I wish we could laugh like this forever.

"I'm tired" She says yawning.

Okay, i'm going to just take a chance and ask her if she wants to lay down with me.

Okay, here it goes.

"Care to?" I say pointing to the couch.

"Sure why not." Whoofta. I'm so glad she didn't just deny me.

We both lay down next to each other. Her facing away from me.

I don't want to seem weird, but I really, really want to hold her.

I take another chance and I wrap my arms around her in a tight embrace to pull her closer to me.

I could tell she was hesitant at first, and I was scared she'd push me off and tell me I was a pervert.

But she didn't. In fact, she actually relaxed and snuggled deeper into me.

I sighed a breathe of relief, and just layed there.

I look down at her. Her hair smells so good. Like strawberries.

Tonight is a night for taking chances for me. I'm going to take another.

I place my lips on her head. I keep my lips there for what seems like forever.

She hasn't done anything to make me stop, but I feel I should, just in case she doesn't feel comfortable with this. I remove my lips from her head.

Then, I hear her hum. She hummed. That means she liked it.

Next, she flips over so shes facing me.

She's so beautiful.

"Harry-" Her angelic voice says

"Yes love?"

"You're gorgeous." She says while smirking up at me.

I smile and then laugh. I gain confidence and say

"Thanks love, you are too."

I nervously laugh

She laughs along with me and says a soft 'thanks'.

For a little while she just stares up at me, scanning my face. As I stare down at her.

Her eyes are a gorgeous brown color. I feel like I can really see sparkles in her eyes.

She has a really cute button nose. That I feel like i'm staring at for a bit too long.

I look at her lips. She has perfect lips. I really want to kiss them.

But I don't want to and have her push me away.

Again, it is a night for taking chances. So why not?

I eagerly but slowly lean down to her to kiss her.

I'm hesitant at first but then,

I kiss her.

"Harry, mate. Wake up, we gotta go." Niall's voice wakes me up.

He leaves and I try to contain myself, only remembering my dream.

It was her.

--------------------------------------------

Hiya! Thanks for reading and sorry I didn't post this yesterday.

Having 80 some reads is incredible to me for having this being my first story so thank you and hope you are enjoying it so far!!!!