seven

MIYA OSAMU was sitting in class, bored and tired of his teacher who was falling asleep standing

MIYA OSAMU was sitting in class, bored and tired of his teacher who was falling asleep standing. It was a bright and sunny Friday morning but all he was waiting for was his date with Y/n. He hadn't told anyone yet because he was sure Atsumu would never hop off his case.

"A little time on my phone wouldn't bother anyone..right? The grey haired boy looked around suspiciously, then pulled out his cell typing...

right? The grey haired boy looked around suspiciously, then pulled out his cell typing

Osamu:
Hey you here today?

Y/n:
Yikes no I uh
Y/n:
Got reallyyy bad allergies sorry 🙄 don't worry i'll still make it tmr tho 😏

Osamu:
Oh alright bye dumbass

Y/n:
Wait hold on 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Osamu:
What?

Y/n:
I have something really important to say..

Osamu:
Which is?

Y/n:
So..
Y/n:
Basically..

Osamu:
WHAT?

Y/n:
I peed my pants 😏

Osamu:
Get ran over.

Y/n:
Only if it's by you 😈🥵💦

Osamu:
Shut the fuck up for ONE DAY?

Y/n:
Fine i'll hang out with atsumu 🙄

Osamu:
Wait no anything but that.

Y/n:
Smh miss me already 🔪🔪

Osamu:
Never mind go away.

Y/n:
WOW OK
Y/n:
Wtv yea pay attention in class 🙄

Osamu lightly smiled to himself, he couldn't wait till tomorrow for their ice cream date. He was so excited to talk face to face with the girl he quickly fell for. But these thoughts were cleared when suddenly a high pitch scream filled the quiet school hallways.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Everyone quickly ran out of class toward the voice, to see a limp Suna laying in the janitors closet. His chest had been stabbed multiple times. With bright red blood staining his clothes and the floor.

"W-what?"

Osamu quickly dropped to his knees in shock. Who could've done this to Suna? No, who decided it had to be his own best friend? Tears slowly formed in his eyes, he dropped his head low and prayed. He prayed that his friend was gonna be okay. Although the looks of the wound looked like Suna had already reached the end.

"Shit Osamu are you okay?" Atsumu ran towards his brother with a concerned expression on his face. The blonde haired boy look towards the scene, his eyes widening as soon as he saw the sight. No one could believe what was happening.

Fear suddenly took over everyone's body. The fact a murderer was lingering around their campus scared them to death. Fingers were quickly pointed to those hated while others whispered to one another.

"Everyone pack up you're stuff now, and head home. The police are on the way."A teachers voice shut everyone up and many students ran away to their designated rooms.

Osamu soon picked himself back together and walked home in silence. The only thing on his mind currently was the thought of Suna helplessly bleeding to death. How could no one hear his screams? The janitors closet was only accessible to those who were teachers or staff members.

Many suspicions hurried through his head at once. Was it a teacher at school? Maybe a student that stole a key? He couldn't stop thinking about what happened. But he definitely wasn't about to rest till he found out who did this.

He ran the rest of the way home, hoping this was just a bad dream. Osamu jumped into bed, and pulled his phone out to text..

 Osamu jumped into bed, and pulled his phone out to text

Osamu:
Hey.

Y/n:
Fuck hey, I heard what happened are you okay at all?
Y/n:
Dumb question sorry you're probably not.

Osamu:
Do you have any idea who this was?
Osamu:
You were the only one who wasn't in class out of the whole second years.
seen

Y/n:
Hold on..are you suspecting me right now?

Osamu:
Call me dumb, but yes the fuck I am.
Osamu:
Now answer my damn question.

Y/n:
What the hell? It wasn't fucking me?
Y/n:
What evidence do you even have to consider me in the first place?
Y/n:
I really thought you were better than this.

Osamu:
Shit, sorry.
Osamu:
I don't know what got over me.
Osamu:
I'm so so sorry.

Y/n:
Hey no, chill i'll help you figure this out.

Osamu:
Thank you so much Y/n, I owe you.

Y/n:
Don't worry about it, let's talk about it tmr since we were gonna meet anyways?

Osamu:
Alright, deal.
Osamu:
Once again i'm so fucking sorry.

Y/n:
It's fine.
Y/n:
See you tomorrow!
seen
Y/n:
If I even get to see you tomorrow..
not sent

HI HELLO JUST WANTED TO ASK IF YALL PREFER SHORT BUT QUICKER UPDATES ORRR?

ANYWAYS LAST CHAPTER SOON !

SEE YOU NEXT TIME