#33 upset

Your POV:
I was sitting on my couch in me and Colbys room Colby has been filming all day with the boys and I didn't want to bother them. I decided to get up and get ready because I didn't want to sit inside all day I wanted to go in the pool so I put my bathing suit on and went outside the boys were filming something for jakes channel.
"Well look at this weirdo" Jake said pointing the camera at me.
"Yeah what a weirdo" everyone else start joining in.
"Hey that's not nice Jake don't make me tell Tara" he put his hands up in defense I laughed. I looked over at Colby he wasn't really saying much he hasn't been acting like himself these past couple weeks I keep asking him what's wrong but he just says he tired or nothings wrong. I smiled at him hoping for a smile back he gave me a light smile.
I swam for a about an hour watching the boys record once they were done I decided to get out so I wasn't alone I walked behind Colby and gave him a hug from behind I was wet because I got out of the pool. I smiled.
"Baby not right now" he said I frowned something was going on I walked upstairs and put in sweatpants and one of Colbys t-shirts. Once I walked out I saw Colby sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I sat right next to him and tried to cuddle him. I could tell he was still upset.
"Baby what's wrong?" I said sitting up.
"Nothing y/n" he said.
"Colby look at me you've been acting like this for a while I just wanna know what's wrong I'm here if you need to talk to someone no matter what it is" I said holding his hand. "Please baby I'm worried" I said.
"I don't know y/n I just haven't really been feeling myself I would just say I'm having one of those days but it's been like this for a week and I don't know what's wrong with me I've been upset and I have no clue why or what to do" he said. I squeezed his hand.
"Colby it's okay everyone gets like that sometimes I wish I could do something to help you baby" I said.
"I wish you could too" he said looking down.
"You know what we could do" I started. "We could go on a little trip just you and me and if you want the guys maybe you just need time out of the house" I said. "Or week could go too Walmart and buy a bunch of snacks for a movie night with everyone or just me and you with cuddles and kisses all night" I said.
He smiled. "There's my favorite smile" I said smiling.
"Really you would do all that?" He asked.
"Of course anything to make you feel better baby" I said.
"I love you y/n l/n" he said giving me a hug.
"I love you so much more Cole Robert Brock" I said giving him a kiss.