the classroom ;)

sama was picking up her books as she was getting ready to leave, just when she was about to walk out the door she felt something stop her. "wait i think we should talk" stated dobby, a young house elf almost as tall as sama herself yet still a midget. sama agreed and set down her books on the desk and dobby started pacing. she waited anxiously awaiting his response but it never came, instead dobby did something she would have never expected, he locked the door. he then walked up to her and jumped into the table aggressively, "look i've been thinking and i believe it's time we take our relationship to the next level." dobby said in a deep husky growl which was highly unusual considering his normal pesky high pitched voice. sama stood there too aroused to say anything but slowly made out the strength to nod slightly. she was too turned on to speak, no one had ever done this to her before. dobby noticed how she was acting and smirked a little. he then pushed sama down into the table and started going down on her, he started with small bites with those pearly white teeth on her neck but slowly escalated into becoming more unpredictable. he ripped off her shirt sama i cannot do this and slid anything covering her legs off. he lined up his m e m b e r with her e n t e r a n c e and started thrusting. for a midget house elf his cock was unusually large, it hurt but it hurt good. as you all should know by now dobby is a freak so this went on for a while until he creamed into her I'M SO SORRY. finally they both pulled apart, heavily panting. unable to speak for a few minutes they just sat there trying to take in what just happened. "we should do this again" dobby said with a grin.  sama nodded and they left the classroom as quickly as they had entered.