Chapter One

I walk into the locker area and go straight to my locker . I see Marie coming to say hey like always. "Time to fake a smile " I say to myself.

"Hey" I say
"Hey I was wondering" then we suddenly get interrupted by Jay who comes up behind Marie they hug and then they kiss . I feel a little jealous I mean everyone is in there middle school lover circle and I'm in the kinda popular but single section. I forget that me and Marie were talking when I remember I turn around and see her and Jay walking away . No matter how much she says it he will always come before me I brush it off . I finish geting my stuff and head to first period were Tavi and Olivia are waiting for me . Tavi is having issues with her friend with benefits or as I say FWB Phil . I sit down and listen to the convo.

"Olivia I really want to talk to him and tell him how I really feel about him and how I just want him and me to be together with out the other girls ".

"Tavi I think you should tell him how you feel yolo".

Then I pitch in and say "Tavi don't worry he cares more about you than them trust me it will all work out." She nods her head and we start talking about how boys are awful.
----------------------------------------

10 minutes later

All of the sudden class begins I mainly goof off laugh at Dominic and mange to get recess detention Oh well . I sit and talk to Tavi for a little before the bell rings I quickly get up and walk to third period. I see my best friend Collin who looks like he needs to talk I walk up to him and right away he says

"Nala I really like Olivia "
"Wow this is crazy I kinda knew you did y'all would be perf together"

Collin was about to say something when Miss.Seuss comes in and says "Nala will you just sit down you always are in the way " I roll my eyes and breath then slowly sit down.
-----------------------------------------
4-5 hours later

I get home and decide to change in to my work out clothes so that I'll be ready when my mom gets home . I change into leggings (yoga), a shirt that says excuses don't burn calories , a pair if converse and I put a bandana on . I was looking cute 😋 so I decided to go downstairs and make my protein shake since I was still waiting for my mom.
------------------------------------------
2 hours later

I get home from the gym and go straight to the shower . After about 20 minutes I get out and put on my shorts and a t-shirt . I start to hear my mom and dad yelling about how my sister hasn't come home yet like always. I decided to just put on my head phones and go to sleep . When I get a text from Dominic .