Let's begin this with an unfinshed AU

heeyy!! Welcome to my Oneshot Book!!! These will not all be normal This will be updated infrequently, enjoy!

To start- let's look at an info sheet for an AU I'm thinking about :)

I call it...

THE GHOSTIES AU

and it's probably gonna get written about after A City of Secrets and Masks.

Premise-

George moves into a house with Wilbur, one of the few other British streamers. The house is a huge mansion and Wilbur has had family there for most of his life. The pair plan to repair it and invite some other streamers they know.

Without spoiling too much, they get there and find that it's super haunted. All of the ghosts are people who previously owned the house. Through a series of cryptic messages, the ghosts and the living find that anyone who owns the house is cursed to die there.

The newest owners are Wilbur and George. Uh oh!!!

(Heh yea the title is kinda obvious lol)

Ghosties profiles-

(There's going to be quite a few triggers in this bc this says how they died. )

They all have scars from their death and keep traditional clothing from their time. I may go more into designs later, rn I'm just not feeling it

Dream- Serial killer'd. He had his face removed. Not nice. Most recent owner. Really wants to help Wil and George. (Modern day, about 2017)

Sapnap- Owner before Dream. Gas leak did him in. Long sleeves cover his burnt arms. Also wants to help a lot. (2012)

Tommy and Tubbo- Subversions to the curse. They were killed by their foster parent who owned the house, their corpses left to rot. Tubbo constantly has a swarm of bugs around him. Tommy has plants growing out of him. They hang around each other a lot. Like to frighten newcomers by being stereotypical ghost twins. Just sorta chaotic. (1990s)

Jack Manifold- Struck by lightning. He's absolutely covered in those lighting scar things. Mostly does his own thing. He's a hermit, for sure. Possesive over the basement. (1980s)

Phil- (Ehhh couldn't think of anything just know that he was the owner before jack!!) (1960s)

BBH- He... doesn't like to talk about it. He's farther along in knowing how to be a good ghost though- He's figured out how to change his appearance and can do small amounts of mind control. Really wants to help. (1940s)

Skeppy- Died of the flu. Constantly cold to the touch and his skin is blue-ish. Keeps Bad away from the others. He thinks the curse will retaliate on all the ghosts if they help the newcomers too much. (1918)

(insert more MCYTers here, I'm too tired to find my list of them lol. Eret, TapL, maybe Maia even tho she's not technically an MCYTer, idk.)

Technoblade- Guillotine'd. He can take his head off and he does it to freak everyone out. Wants to help break the curse, he thinks it will help him in some way.

First owner- Name and death unknown. Put the curse on the house.

Yea, but anyways that's my next planned AU. May be some implied shipping in this one...

am I doing this oneshot book thing right?? probably not, lol. Do I care?? not really.

Enjoy!