Just manhunt things PT 2

The next hunt was almost done. They were in an end- Bad thought this one was quite nice. Dream was about to poof, it was clear. His form was glitchy and unstable. Bad had just gotten back, and most of his items were strewn out on the floor a little bit away. He watched his fellow hunters- no, his friends- get poofed.

Dream screamed in victory. Bad ran up behind him and lunged at Dream.

Poof.

That did it. Dream went up in smoke, his items fell to the ground. Bad whooped and ran to one of the nearby pillars to get away from the dragon. He pressed his earring and spoke into it, reporting his victory. Dream wouldn't return to this end for a while.

This time, the hunters hand-delivered the missive. Technoblade's usually expressionless countenance twitched into a smile. Wilbur, standing to Techno's side, almost looked impressed. 

"You are doing much better with another hunter on your team. I'd like to see if that's a trend." Techno waved a hand and in walked someone the group knew well- Antfrost. The man adjusted his mask and gave a bow.

"At your service, gentlemen. And, to speak informally,"  He grinned and Bad noticed his canine teeth were sharp. "Let's go kill this green bastard."

Bad whooped and everyone turned to stare. Techno's smile faded and Bad felt some dread pool in the pit of his stomach.

"BadBoyHalo," Techno stared deep into his eyes. Then he laughed, cutting the tension in the room. "You have every right to be excited for the next hunt. We have Dream's current coordinates whenever you're ready."

"Best of luck, gentlemen. Best. Of. Luck." 

(uuhhhh i just wanted to write something I'm tired but feel the need to put out content so :/. I may upload more stuff tonight idk. its 1:30 am where im at but its fineee)