aquincedence

Out the window I came.My heart beating in my chest.and my rib cage hurts.But I will be fine.then i hit something.Oooff!! I look up toonly see the "beasts".O_O.

Ooops.

Then it hit me straight into the air.Now this is dagavo.This time I pass out in air.When I wake up,I noticed a gun being poked at my face.I idmeiately jump up.

HEY!Watch where you put that! I lookup to see a boy looking at me.He had black hair and tan skin.His cloths where ripped.And the guns was a riffle.

H:Well ... sorry.My name is hunter.

M:Meep.What are you doing?

H:Trying to find what is left to hunt.

M:?_?.At that time I never knew how long I was in the hospitel.So I did not know exactly what happend.

M:Uuuuummmm . . .

H:You dont know?

M:Yeeeessss...

H:Well you know that beast?

M:Yeah...

H:Everthing that looked edible to it,it ate.

Then it hit me.A creature that size had to find a way to feed it self.That is why it problebly came.Because ever since this forest was found it has been the very breading ground for meny animals.And it is the most poulated area for any forest.But this creature had plans to eat all of the other creatures.ITS GOT TO BE STOP'D.Without the animals there will be no meat for any of the surronding areas.And most people come here to hunt for game.It also helps with research for medicne.There is no way this creature can take those animals.WE HAVE TO STOP IT!!!

M:Is there any way to stop this thing?

H:Not to what I know.

M:THEN HOW WILL WE STOP IT!!!!!

H:Uuumm . . . we can . . . go see what the people . . .know? 0_o

M:NOooo!!!!

H:THEN WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST!!!!!!

M: I dont know.:(

                                          .      .      . To Be Continued .     .     .