Meeting

Y/n pov:
I huffed gripping the strap of my backpack tightly. It was my first day at Toledo early college and I was nervous. Would I make any Friends?? Would I be an outcast like at my last school??? I bit my lip swallowing my nerves and walking into the building getting greeted by fast moving students and crowded lockers. I walked to my locker looking at the ground to avoid any unwanted eye contact as I felt multiple peoples stares. I unlocked my locker putting away my things and grabbing the stuff I need for class before looking at my schedule to see where my first class was.
" hmm Ms. Mylek huh" I mumbled softly looking up to see that the hallway's were a bit more calm. I turned to walk upstairs when I ran into someone.
"O-oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I paused the breath in my lungs dispersing suddenly as I looked up. There stood in front of me was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.
"It's alright don't worry.." she muttered pushing a spare piece of hair out of her face as two other people stopped next to her. I tried to respond my words failing me as I looked like a complete idiot in front of this beautiful goddess.
"Uh dude you alright?"
A girl next to her asked looking at me with concern as the other person just watched curiously.
"U-Uh yeah I-I'm fine j-just new a-and I d-don't know w-where my class is.."
I stuttered out sweat rolling down my face.
"OH yeah I thought so well who's your advisory  teacher?? Oh how rude of me I'm kandi nice to meet you"
The girl said enthusiastically as I nodded sighing softly.
"My advisory teacher is Ms. Mylek and I'm y/n nice to meet you too.."
she smiled under the mask looking over at the other two.
"Hey maddy don't you have mylek???" Kandi asked as the pretty girl from before nodded.
"Yeah I do actually..I mean I could show you the way there?" She said looking down at me as I nod a little too fast making kandi chuckle.
"Alright cool we'll see you two later" kandi said walking off as the other person walked away as well towards the social studies classroom. I gulped looking back up at maddy as she turned around walking towards the stairwell me following quickly behind.