"Maximillian when were you going to inform me that there's a party right after the Royal Derby?!,"

Stella complained as she stretched her body, hoping that it would relieve the muscle pain.

Maximillian couldn't give an answer but luckily Quentin was there to give one. "Don't be fooled by my brother's cool exterior, he's actually a disorganised fellow who only cares about suits and travelling," Quentin humoured, "Makes you wonder who's the older one among the two of us!"

"Right then, Stella you're coming with me, you are not wearing a riding uniform to the tea party," Quentin said as he grabbed Stella by the arm who groaned because she didn't want to move a single inch.

"Quit groaning, you agreed to be a part of this," Quentin said but Stella replied, "Don't forget that your house also benefits from this."

"Alright, but you are still changing into something more tea party worthy," Quentin said to which Stella groaned again and said, "Why do you nobles always have some celebration after any event, it's to tiring!"

"Stop complaining, and besides, you are the reason why the Aguillard siblings' team won so everyone would expect you to be there," Quentin pointed out, "Anyone who's anyone would want to talk with you and might even take interest in talking about House Fierro."

"So please-," Quentin begged but Stella said, "Fine! But I get to laze around for at least three days!"

"Three days-," Quentin complained but Stella countered, "Four days then-."

"Fine! You can laze around for three days!," Quentin said to which Stella started jumping up and down. She hugged the man tightly then said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"I thought your muscles were sore!", Quentin said making Stella pull away and flash him a mischievous grin.

"I was just pretending," Stella teased and all Quentin could do was sigh in disappointment. "Seems like the nobles are already influencing you with how cunning you've become," Quentin commented to which Stella just shrugged and said, "I just wanted a three day long nap."

"Anyways, I brought an outfit for you to change into and I also brought along a maid to help you with your hair," he said as he opened the door to the house Fierro limousine and a maid stepped out.

The maid smiled at Stella and said with a strong French accent, "I'm afraid you're going to have to change in the limousine Lady Stella, there seem to be no available dressing rooms besides the ones near the horse stables."

"Unfortunately we cannot afford to stain the outfit because it belonged to Lord Quentin's mother and these are irreplaceable items," the maid explained once again to which Stella said to Quentin, "Quentin, it's your mother-."

"Stella, I insist that you wear it, if not for my sake but for the sake of our house, I'm sure that if my mother was here she would have insisted that you wore it," Quentin said and now Stella could no longer protest.

She simply nodded and joined the maid inside the vehicle in order to get changed. As soon as they got in, the maid presented her the dress that she would wear. It was a beautiful peplum dress with roses embroidered on it.

Stella quickly changed out of her riding uniform and put it on so that the maid could do her hair. The silence as the maid fixed her hair made Stella feel awkward so she said, "How long have you been working for the Fierros?"

"I've been with the Fierros since Duke Maximillian was a little boy and Lord Quentin was still a baby," the maid explained as she carefully brushed Stella's hair. Out of curiosity, the younger woman asked, "What was it like working for the Fierros all these years?"