The (Good) 2020 Election

2020 has been a bitch so far, and this year's election is gonna determine a lot. So, I'm gonna make the world a little bit of a better place. So, if you're reading this, you have been registered in my, and technically Marvel's, version of the election! You don't have to be a U.S. citizen in order to vote, you just need to read the book.

Here are your candidates:

Loki Laufeyson
Help Me Save This Country!

Wade Wilson/Deadpool
Let's Make America FUN Again!

Korg
A Vote For Korg Is A Vote For A Better Future!

There will be 3 chapters posted, one for each candidate. Please share this book so that we can get as many votes in as possible.

(I have come to realize that none of the candidates are from the U.S., but who cares?)

(12/14/2020: By the way, they're gonna answer your questions, as long as they're related to this whole election thing. This is supposed to be fun, so it's not gonna be like an actual election. We have enough of that drama going around right now.)

(1/7/2021: These questions don't necessarily have to relate to the election specifically, as long as they're questions to the candidates. Like, getting to know the candidates or an actual election.)