Ch. 1

RRRIINNGGGG

"Alright brats, class is dismissed for the day."

A short boy with green hair looked up from his notebook as the class surrounding him started to pack up their bags.

"Come on Deku, class is over!" Uraraka shouted cheerfully to her friend. Izuku smiled and quickly threw his belongings into his backpack. He then ran over to the so called "Dekusquad" as they began to walk out the door.

"So, do you guys have any plans for today?" He asked. The greenette was hoping to spend some time studying with his friends, and then go on a quick jog before bed.

"I don't have anything planned out yet." Said Uraraka. Izuku smiled, already trying to think of some things they could study on together.

Iida also spoke, shaking his head slightly, "I will be visiting my brother today in order to bring him to his doctor's appointment."

"Wow! That's so cool that you're helping out your family Iida!" Said Izuku.

"I suppose it is." He answered with a small smile on his face. He hadn't gotten to spend any time with his brother this week, and was hoping make up for that.

"I have to babysit my siblings, Kero." Said Tsuyu.

"I'm free today." Said Todoroki, his face as blank as always.

"Alright, well, I was kinda hoping we could study together tonight! I bet it would be fun, what do you two think?"

Uraraka and Todoroki nodded their heads. "That sounds awesome!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, then let's go!" Izuku smiled brightly, and the rest of his group nearly had to shield their eyes from the blinding cuteness of it.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

The three of them had been studying in Izuku's room for a few hours when they finally decided to stop.

"So guys, I think we should play a game!" Uraraka said excitedly, I don't think this girl ever stops smiling.

"What do you want to play?" Asked Izuku.

"Hmmm... how about truth or dare?"

"Sounds like fun! What do you think Todoroki?"

"I want to play too." He answered, his eyes lighting up like a kid in a candy store. He never got to play games at home so, he loved doing stuff like this with his friends.

"Okayyyyy, so Izuku, truth or dare?" Uraraka asked.

"Um, I guess dare?" He said, though he looked kind of scared.

"I dare you to make Todoroki into a toilet paper mummy!" She giggled.

Izuku started laughing as Todoroki gave him a confused expression. He left the room and soon came back with a couple rolls of tp. Him and Uraraka started wrapping Todoroki up despite his protests. Once they were done, Uraraka took a picture and sent it to the group chat.

"Oh my God, Todoroki you look hilarious!!!" Izuku managed to say between his laughs.

"I don't understand why your dare became my punishment." He said with an amused expression on his face. He started to pull the tp off himself while Izuku turned towards him.

"Todoroki, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Hm. Dare." He said as he smirked.

"I dare you to let us roast marshmallows on your hand." He said.

"That's not fair," Todoroki huffed, "you're just doing that because you're hungry."

They both laughed at this,

"Yeah, that's true."