Chapter 1: Going Nuts

Alvin was trotting home to Dave's house in the rain after his kiss with Jeanette, he didn't know weather he liked it or not it just happened so suddenly in the moment. It started off about her ranting about something smart and in the moment she looked at him and she just just kissed him, although he was completely puzzled he kissed back totally betraying Simon.

"What have I done, poor Simon." Alvin squeaked.

He reached the window of Dave's house where Brittany was painting her claws over a magazine of their most recent tour. She looked up at the locked window that she was supposed to open for Alvin but she refused as the nail polish was still wet.

"Ugh Alvin really, My claws are wet." She says while holding up her paw showing him the wet red paint on her claws. "Britt please just let me in im so cold" Alvin begged as he held his arms while shivering on the ledge. "Where were you anyways Alvin? Causing more trouble than Dave can handle I presume?"

"No Britt is was just with Jeanette at the nature center"

"Nature center? Why would she take you? Your the fun one, Simons the smart one, why didn't she take Simon?!"

"I dont know Britt she just wanted to tell me about some plant ok? Could you please let me in?" Alvin begged again. Britt thought hard for a minute then asked divisoly "Whats in it for me?" Alvin tapped his paw and held his chin for a minute. "I'll paint your claws for you?" She showed him her already finished painted claws which would symbol it was a no from her. He thought again then asked, "why don't I surprise you?" She didnt take this game that seriously and settled for that, besides this could lead to something good for her. Brittany got up and hopped up to the top of the window and moved the lock and they both together pushed the window up.

As they window came up the chipmunks found their faces oddly close together. Britt turned around and strutted away.

"Well what do I get?" Brittany asked almost annoyed.

Before Alvin could even think, Eleanor came in running.

"Brittany! I gotta talk to you its urgent!" She froze after yelling at Brittany and stared at Alvin which left him totally clueless.

"Alone maybe?" Eleanor said a little puzzled.

"We can talk later about my prize Alvin." Britt said and wondered off with Eleanor.

Alvin stood there wet by the window still confused but really couldn't care less.

BRITTANYS POV:

"Alrighty Eleanor spill."

"I- I- I FOLLOWED JEANETTE AND ALVIN TO THE NATURE CENTER AND THEY KISSED!"

Brittany and Alvin weren't a thing but Simon and Jeanette however...

Brittany stood there silently completely and utterly mad at Alvin. She stormed out of the room blood thirsty for Alvin.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Brittany squeaked as she started throwing paws at a soggy Alvin.

"Woah woah Britt calm down whats wrong with you?!"

"I figured out how you can replace me by letting me KILL YOU"

Eleanor stood in the back until she saw Theodore and waddled off to go hang out with him...Drama isn't her thing.

"YOU KISSED JEANETTE KNOWING ABOUT HER AND SIMON"

Alvin stood there guilty

"Im guessing...Eleanor told you?"

Brittany went on rambling and yelling as every girl does and in a moment of chaos he kissed her...AND THEN BOOM

THESE DAMN CHIPMUNKS WERE EATING EACHOTHERS FACES WHILE BUMPING INTO WALLS TRYING TO GET INTO A ROOM AND SHUT THE DOOR THEN ALVIN SWUNG HIS HOODIE OFF TO REVEAL 8 PACK ABS AND SEXY PAIR OF NUTS....IN HIS CHEEKS! HE SPITS THEM OUT AND SHOVE THEM UP BRITTANYS ASS LIKE ANAL BEADS AND SHOVES HIS MASSIVE MEMBER INTO HER WITHOUT ANY HESITATION...then Jeanette walked in and ran away crying...to be continued...