~Home~

It was morning, the thunder woke me up.I took one good look outside. It looked cloudy... and dark...I hope it doesn't rain. I don't have an umbrella... I stretched and examined Sarada once more to make sure she can go home without a problem. 

----Few minutes later----

Okay... She should be able to go home...

I carefully picked her up and left the hospital. 

Then I felt a raindrop. 

Why right now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Home----

I hurried back home in time before it started to pouring rain.

"That was close..." I talked to myself. 

I then put Sarada on the couch. 

Something felt odd. Its like as if someone was in the house in the same room. I heard a footstep and I was ready to fight. 

"SHHHAAANNNNAARRROOOOOOOOO!!!"

Dust was everywhere. I actually hit someone, someone crashed into the wall. I took one good look after the dust cleared. 

"I-INO?!?!?!"  It was Ino. 

Art by:me

Art by:me

"w-w-- w- wel-come h-h-o-me" Ino stuttered. 

"Ino what are you doing here!!! I could have hurt you! or.. if you already are..." 
I felt guilty. I walked to Ino. 

"Pig.." I mumbled as i healed Ino's scratches. 

"S-sorry Forehead. I was doing your house chores for you. I can't help but think that you would be tired after doing so many chores and taking care of Sarada." Ino apologized.

"you what?" I looked around. The dishes was done. Laundry was finished. Everything was dusted off. Garbage was taken out. 

"I- wow... Thank you so much!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------Ino's POV-----

After I left the hospital. I couldn't stop but think about how tired Sakura would be. 
That's it! Ill do her house chores!

I  was at Sakura's house and I turned the doorknob and it was unlocked.

"Seriously...? You need to lock it.... You never know when someone like me break in? I might steal ice cream.... that sounds good." 

Enough daydreaming about ice cream I need to get to work!

---A few seconds later---

aaannnnd I'm tired.... Its late too... Why did I think this was a good idea... That's a dumb question, its because I love my friend Forehead. Sigh. Come on INO! 

Some time passes by, I cleaned the dishes, I wiped down everything, I cleaned the floors, I took out the garbage, and I dusted off everything too. Everything was sparkly clean. 

I'm sure Sakura won't mind if I cleaned her room. 

I walked in her room, it was messy. I cleaned her room. As I was doing that, I saw a picture frame of Sakura and Sasuke's Wedding. 

-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a longer one. Also Rip Ino.

Please Vote before we SHANARO you!