The best mafia boss?

It was a Friday morning.

 Hinata woke up to sun shining upon his eyes. He groaned as he stretched his arms and legs while he is still on his bed. A thought came to his mind as he remembers that today there was a test,but you could call it a competition of top skilled mafia boss. Hinata contacted the principal that he would be absent during his afternoon practice and classes,he then contacted Kenma. Kenma is a under-boss. It is almost the same rank as Hinata but still works under him

Kenma picked up.

"Kozume,please take care of the gang while i'm gone.I have a test today and i need you to do the work for me and take care of the gang." Hinata said to Kenma in a monotone voice.

Kenma replied to Hinata "Alright Don.I'll take care of the papers until your done" 

Hinata smiled unconsciously and hung up. He went to take a shower and then change into his school uniform. He made breakfast for Natsu and himself and said to Natsu

"can i trust you to go to school alone?" he gave a small smile to Natsu 

"Of course nii-chan! I'll bring my dagger just in case!" Natsu exclaimed and grabbed her favorite dagger in her school bag.

"Thats good,can you go to Kozume after school?" Hinata asked his little sister

"Ok nii-chan!" His sister replied enthusiastically

Hinata smiled at his little sister beaming with energy. He ran out and grabbed his bike and went on it so he could ride to school. Once he arrived he saw his friend running towards him.His friend was named Kageyama,Hinata usually races him to the club room and then to the gym.He quickly got off his bike and proceeded to race with Kageyama. 

"HAHAHAHAHA i win!" Hinata jumped and hit his head on the door.

"Now you owe me five meat buns hehe" Hinata chuckled at Kageyama while he rubbed his head where it was hit.

"BOKE.....HINATA.....BOKE...!!" Kageyama said while trying to catch his breath and glared at Hinata

Hinata was unbothered by his glare and changed while kageyama was trying to process how the tangerine was not scared by his glare.He usually hides his face if Kageyama glared at him.What happened?

Kageyama snapped back to reality and changed with Hinata. He took off his shirt and it showed off his six pack. Kageyama stared at the orange boy and wondered how he became so ripped. Hinata noticed Kageyama staring at his delicio- i mean his six pack. Hinata then chuckled and he hid his face. Tanaka noticed how ripped Hinata  is. Hinata back then was a just plain,he only had only Buffy thighs but now he was really buff all over.

Tanaka exclaimed "Whoa Hinata! when did you have a six pack?!" 

Hinata looked over to Tanaka "I've been working out at home nowadays! i want to get stronger so i can spike with more force!!" He lied and smiled falsely.

"The shrimp got more bulky?" a annoying tone came from the door.

Hinata tried to keep his irritated expression and ignored the salty bi- i mean fry. He turned to the blonde that was named Tsukkishima and whined

"Tsukkkiiii!" Hinata whined.

Hinata faked his whiny voice so that he could hold back his fist punching Tsukkishima's face and pushing him to the ground. Tsukkishima let out a "tch" and proceeded to change while the green haired boy that was named Yamaguchi was apologizing on the behalf of the salty blonde. Hinata didn't mind and told yamaguchi to get back with Tsukkishima (that sounded like he broke up with Tsukkishima lol) and told him to change.

Hinata and Kageyama raced to the gym while Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi was walking and talking to each other. A grey haired boy greeted the four first years. That was Suga the vice-captain for the volleyball team. Another person also greeted the first years.  He was the captain,Daichi Sawamura.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ill have to leave it here hehe i'll make part two later! btw this was my first story so please mind my grammar!