Chapter 1: Education Is Key... Said No One.

(Before we get into the story I have this same one on my Quotev! It's the same name as my Wattpad: L3WonDr0p)

I stand back from my artwork, it's a simple heart like the one I draw on my cheek every night before heading out to do some type of mischief, only this one is big and has the words, 'You broke my heart' above and slightly under it. The words meant nothing to me, I didn't have some tragic break up or a bad family relationship it was just something I felt like writing, maybe people wouldn't figure me out seeing as I have a perfect life.. well almost perfect, nobodies perfect. 

"Meow!" I drop the spray can on the ground and spin defensively. "Who's there?" I whisper loudly, almost like the blonde girl in every horror movie asking 'who's there' or 'what are you doing' to the murderer, as if they'd respond. 

"Meow!" The cry is louder yet still so far away, by now it's obvious it's no human and is instead a cat in need of assistance, I bend down and pack up my spray paint, I lug the black bag over me and pull my hood with cat ears up over my head. 

I walk deeper into the alley careful to not make much sound as I get closer and closer to the crying cat. 

"Meeeow!" 

I turn the corner and frown behind the shadow covering my face, in front of me is a black cat who looks badly injured, it's black and fluffy which makes it impossible to tell it's gender. "Meeeow!" The cat cries again this time I bend down to the cat who up close I can tell is now a kitten which makes the whole situation sadder. 

"Aww what's wrong little one?" I coo softly while picking it up carefully, "Meow.." It's meow is a little weak maybe from knowing it has a chance of survival. "Hmm.." I look around wondering if maybe somewhere I can find this kittens mother, it's obviously a stray cats kitten because there's no way a non stray cat would have it's kitten so far into bad South Park. 

"Where's your mom?" I mumble to the cat, it meows and tilts it's head a certain way, I turn that way and gag, in the corner of the alley in a cardboard box is a cat fluffy and black just like the kitten but that one looks like it's been sitting and rotting for a few weeks. It's amazing how long this kitten managed to survive without nutrients, but sadly that just means it's hungry. 

I glance down at the fluffy kitten, "Wanna come home with me?" It stares back and me before licking my hand with its sand papery tongue. "I'll take that as a yes." 

And well, that's how I got a kitten. 

"Damn it." I sit up accidentally waking up Yin, the black fluffy cat that I rescued about a week ago, "Meow!" He turns his head away from me before sitting back down to nap, no doubt he's annoyed at me. 

Now the reason I said damn it and sat up so abruptly is because today is Monday, and I have school. 

"Sorry Yin, but I need to get up." He huffs and jumps off my bed finally freeing me from being a cat cozy. "Thanks." I stand off my bed and head over to my closet, it's simple and just across from my bed, when I lay down I can stare straight at it, that's how basic and boring it is.

"Hmm.. What to wear." Now the great thing about South Park is no one is fancy, well besides this one kid named Token, so to my luck we don't have uniforms. Only that would be much easier than having to figure out what to wear, sometimes it's hard because I have to avoid certain things. 

Like my black cat hoodie, it's a simple black hoodie where the hood has cat ears it's pretty cool but there's no way in hell anyone in this hick town has it besides me. And as you read earlier I wear it when I get into mischief.

Instead I wear other hoodies, like my simple striped one, or my NASA one. Today though I feel like wearing my hood with the polar bear, I mean it's cold outside anyway.