eight

"That is so fucking cute on you!! What!!!" I cover my mouth with my hands as Emma prances out of the dressing room.

"Really? You don't think it's too boring?" She looks down at her green pants.

"Are you serious." I cross my arms and she nods.

"You're right." She laughs. "I'm getting them."

She goes back into the dressing room while I grab my phone out of my bag.

I see a text message from an unknown number. I open it up and am surprised to see who it is.

I didn't even know it was David's birthday but best believe I'll be there

"Alright!!" Emma says as she comes out of the dressing room again, this time with piles of clothes on her arm. "Ready?"

"Ready!" I hold up the two tank tops I'm buying. "Hey also Natalie asked me to help set up for David's birthday party tonight so I won't be home tonight."

"Wwhhaattt TFTI." She scoffs playfully. "Kidding, I actuallt have plans with Olivia and Amanda tonight."

"Okay good I didn't wanna leave you hangin." I say as we get in line.

"Nah. You're just leaving me, you're bestfriend, again, for David Dobrik. No big deal." She chuckles.

"Oh my gosh Emma and Amber!" We turn around and see two girls in line behind us, smiling.

"Hi!" Emma smiles and waves slightly.

"Hi! Omg we love you guys." One of the girls says.

"Do you guys wanna be in my video?" Emma smiles.

"Wait really?" the other girl asks and both their eyes go wide.

"What are your names?" I ask.

"My name is Jade." The girl on the right says.

"And my name is Katy." The other replies.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Emma says.

"You guys are so cool, we love your videos." Katy says.

"Thanks!" I smile. I love when fans approach me. "Do you guys want a picture?"

"Yes!" They both say at the same time.

We take a couple of quick pictures before it's our turn in line to check out.

"Thank you so much!" Jade squeals.

"Of course!" Emma says before we check out. We each pay for our things and then head out of the store.

"I love that." Emma says.

"Dude me too." I smile. "Can you believe that's our lives?"

"I wake up everyday, and that's what I think about." She says.

We walk out of the store and make our way to the car.

"Lets do that thing where we set up the camera and act like we're getting in the car for the first time." I say.

"Down." Emma laughs and unlocks her car. She sets the camera up and turns it on. We close the doors and then open them back up again before hopping into our seats.

"Alright guys!" Emma claps her hands. "I'd say we had a successful shopping trip.

"Very successful." I agree with her and nod my head. "Should we be expecting a haul soon?"

"Duh." Emma says. "But I have to make that a separate video because I'm running out of ideas."

"That's cheating." I laugh.

"SUREEE." Emma rolls her eyes and starts the car.

She ends the video and turns her camera off.

"That was fun." She says. "I bet you want to get to David now."

I look at Emma and she winks.

"Actually I have to get to Natalie." I reply.

"Oohh yeahh." She says sarcastically. "That's why you're going, for sure."

"Yeah you're right." I cross my arms. "I'm going because I have a fat crush on David and I want to make sure that because you're underage that you can't go to the party."

"Fuck." Emma mumbles. "Fuck off."

I start laughing and shove her shoulder. We finally get back to the house and I run upstairs to change my outfit.

"Are you going to wear something that you go today?" Emma asks me as she appears in my doorway.

"Hmmm maybe." I reply as I hold up my new pair of jeans to me in the mirror.

"Those are so cute what the hell." She says. "I say do it."

"YOU CONVINCED ME." I throw the jeans in the air and begin laughing. I flop face first onto my bed and groan.

"What's wrong." Emma asks, I feel her jump on the bed.

I roll over on my back and see Emma standing over me.

"I hate that I'm admitting this." I sigh. Emma raises and eyebrow.

"I'm nervous."

"Nervous?" She asks. "Why?"

"I have no idea."