Story

Hey, It's me Amina and I am back with another life story of mine.

Some of you may know me a little from the glimpses of my last 2 stories.

Let me introduce myself to my new readers.

My name is Amina-a sensitive girl. I have 2 sisters(big and small)≧◠‿◠≦

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone knows siblings always fight. They may be enemies at some times.it was the same for me with my big sis. Also, I will be in depression at most times. So because of all that, I wished to have a brother.

In my mind, brothers were like angels to me. Full of fun and freedom, love without conditions, fight for us, and many more.so I wished to have a brother and made a dua to Allah in my all prayers.

I know it's impossible for us. but nothing is impossible for Allah.

One and the only way was to make dua to Allah.

I have never said this to anyone.

My best friends haya, Nooha, and Salman also doesn't even know about it. I thought they will laugh and make fun of me at my nonsense.

Salman was my new friend. we shared everything with each other.but I never mentioned my dua to him.

we became so close to each other that we didn't even know time was flying too fast.

but the only thing I didn't notice was that Allah has already heard my dua≧◉◡◉≦

it was Salman, my best friend. the best brother in the whole universe(in my eyes).

Allah has already given me what I need. But I never realized it at that time.

My dua started when I was small.

I met him in 2016 and realized it in 2020.

it is never too late to realize the gifts from Allah.i was so happy and grateful to Allah-Alhamdulillah.

_If everything was destiny then Allah wouldn't have given us the power to make dua. everything in life is pre-written but with dua, it can be re-written_

Salman's specialty was that he never gets angry and has never made me cry.

He would always be there with me in my ups and downs.

I hope to never lose him and be with him till my death.

He will always be my brother and best friend.

_if Allah didn't want to accept my dua, He wouldn't have guided me to make one. STAY PATIENT(◠‿◠)_

                                                             -THE END-

Note-Due to some inconvenience i had to change the names of the character.