Bad news/new bitch

Yn pov. so today me and Kendra is working and we catch Mecchie and some girl flirting she even kissed that niggah cheek then he came all up in my face like we cool like I didn't just see that he really fucked up my motto and this is why you never give a guy sex because the next day they leave just to get a new bitch End of pov.
Yn: don't come near me you said you were different but you act just like my Ex.husband but he never cheated he just lied smh (walks away)
Kendra: hey I think you should talk to her and apologize to her because I know how she get trust me I'm her best friend I knew YN since we were little girls hey look I'm just trying to help out
Meechie: thanks even though she probably don't even wanna see my face good advice
Kendra: no problem lend get back to work before you fire me lol
Meechie: I not gonna fire you I'm trying to get rid of the thots though
Kendra: ok lol (walks away)
Meechie pov. Damn I'm a dickhead I should have walked away from that girl I was just smiling and shit she kissed me on the cheek and walked away so it's really not my fault but I shouldn't be talking to other girls because YN is Bae so I'm gonna fall back I'm gonna tell yn sorry. End of pov.
Yn:Kendra I'm going home my shift over tell your sister I said hey and kiss the kids for me
Kendra:ok , I will love u boo
Yn:love you too boo lol Ight (walks out the front doors)
Yn pov. I'm walking to my car and then guess who the fuck ran into me out of all people this annoying ass niggah had seen me I don't even wanna see his ass either never ever did I want to see him again. End of pov.
Jay: Yn is that you damn you look amazing
Yn:thank you but no thank you I can't talk to you not after what you put me and jaylen through living on the streets has been a living hell but hey now I'm living in a big condo with 3 sections of houses with my new man but , you don't care you didn't even care when you abused me then kick me out when I was 2months pregnant with your child wow would you like a round of applause smh .
Jay: that was the old me I didn't know no better but the new me is good I'm living with myself in a nice house I am a dentist and i am single of course maybe you should think this through I don't cheat I got over my anger issues so I don't beat my mom see's jaylen all the time and I didn't know that I found out because I waked in the house and when he saw me he ran and started running upstairs he locked the room door and then he sat on his bed crying I just heard he saw why would he do this??
Yn:ok w.e I'm going I have to bog pick up my son bye I can't take you guys my mom said don't be young and dumb but that didn't work out so find smh (walks away).
Yn went home to the smell of Chinese cherry blossom red rose petals following a letter that said
Dear yn, I'm sorry for talking to that girl idk why would I do that I guess I was thinking correctly I don't want to loose you because I love you so please forgive me .
Sincerely yn .

Yn started following the roses their was a note that said go in the bath so she did their was a litt candle and instrumental music playing it calmed yn down then meechie appears with red wine and 2 glass cups then he goes insides the bath.
Meechie: want a glass of red wine
Yn: of course it's my favorite lol (takes the glass) look I forgive you I just get a little mad when other girls go around hugging you and kissing your cheek like I'm not yours then guess who I ran into today
Meechie: who??
Yn: my dumb ass ex husband Jaylen he was trying to talk to me but I cursed him out because I was mad at both of you but now I'm not mad at you lol
Meechie: he better stay away before I have to hand cuff you to my hand lol
Yn:(laughs) your so funny lol
Yn and meechie talked for 30 min. then they got out the bath and put pj's on and went to bed
Comment
Vote
Like
P.s. I went to Barclays to see the best basketball game lol I was hype the Brooklyn Nets won 50-34 I was hype lol 😂😂😭😭🙌🙌💎💎❤️❤️🙊🎀💝🎀💝🎀💝🎀😭😂😭😭😂😂😂😭😭😭💸💸💸💯💯💎💎💎🙌💎