His way-Choi Hyunsuk

Author pov
A girl got out from her car greeted by the sound of silence,she smirked and walked with her childhood bestfriend or more like a sister,she was'nt shock from the silence she get cause it was usual for her past 3 year's at Hanlim school.

Lucy
Bae will you sign up for the dorm?

She said as she asked out of curiosity,Kang Lucy is basically Y/n's childhood bestfriend,everyone envies her for she's the only one Y/n's friend,Lucy is the sunshine and energizer of the school which make her popular while Y/n is the Queen ice of the school but she's famous for her smartnes and gorgeous face,in fact she alway's got voted for the beautifulest student on Hanlim over her past 3 year's.

Y/n
I dont know bae,i already have a house

Lucy
Please please baeeeeee

Y/n
No.

Y/n answered coldly that can be cold as in antratica,but Lucy know's Y/n for year's and never misses a single thing about her.

Lucy
But i can buy you chees ttaebeokki

She said as she teasingly smirked at Y/n,Chees ttaebeokki is alway's been Y/n's favorite food and me the author myself want's to eat Korean food.

Y/n
Alright alright fineee i'll signed up for the dorm's

Lucy
Yeeeeeey!!

Lucy sqeuled like a 5 year old kid getting her ice cream after pleading for so long.

Lucy
I'll make sure to to buy many chees ttaebeokki

Y/n
You really need to

They walked to their locker number,since their locker's are aside,as Y/n opened her locker lot's of love letter's,chocolate's and bouquet's.Y/n picked them up and decided to read one.

(On the other side of the locker's)
Twelve boys lean their back's at their locker's,a girl went up to a boy from the group.

Hwara
Oppa please accept my love toward's you

She said as she bowed and handed a letter to the boy,he look at the letter and give it back to her

Hwara
Op-

???
Sorry not sorry but i don't love you

Hwara's tear's fall like rain pouring down from the sky,she ran away while clutching the letter to her chest.

???
Man you're a bit to harsh

???
Shut up Yoshi

Yoshi
Ok ok geez

Jihoon
Oh my god did Y/n just opened Yedam's letter

Yedam
What!!

They look at the beautiful girl with her friend reading the love letter from Yedam.Yedam look up and make a praying hand.

Yedam
Lord,thank you for making Y/n open my letter.thankyou thankyou

Asahi
Is it just me or Y/n's getting prettier every day

???
It's just you

Doyoung
You're blind hyung,very blind

???
It's just i have good taste

Junghwan
Yah stop that Hyunsuk

Hyunsuk
Really that's the true

The boys except Hyunsuk sigh because Hyunsuk won't still maka a move toward's her.Suddenly the bell ring that signed that is time for the boring class.