25

Starfunkles Diner
                               Camden, London
                                United Kingdom

                          22, November 2017

Dear Lily Hart,

            For as long as I can remember, it started at autumn, when the rain is falling hard and autumn leaves are falling down. I took a glimpse of you that time in the school garden and realize i couldn't take my eyes off of you from then on, you were soaking wet, and you're singing something, you're so cute, a soaked girl with her uniform, it was only then your father had came and fetched you. Right at that moment, i knew, i like you. So i wrote you a letter with a pen name 'R', i don't want to reveal my identity because i'm too coward. I started to like you even more, your cute detective acts and fussy words, haha. I love talking to you actually, it feels like you made my heart grew strong every time you wrote back. At first, you suspected me as Roderick which sadly didn't last. And there came Ryan whom you find cute, i hate how he said that crappy star line personally to you, i envy his braveness. I envy also how he managed to gave you a bottled water while i'm just staring at you two from afar. I like how your hair was pony tied but it turns out that he was the one who gave you that scrunchie. So one day, i decided to stop my anonymous acts, stop being a coward guy with a pen name 'R', i feel sad honestly every time you call me Ryan. So i take courage and asked to court you and planned to reveal myself personally but all devastated when i read your response, how you like Ryan, and you're really being honest with that, you like him than Rye. I was utterly sad that i didn't got the courage to write back.

I'm sorry if this response is late because the previous letter you sent was shuffled by my sister in my drawer which i read together with the last one.

I know you realize now that i'm not Ryan Summer, i hope you're happy with him and inbox your 'yes' now to him, i'm sure he's waiting.

There are these three things which i considered as my brave acts,

First, teasing the color of your umbrella.
Second, praising your English report.
Lastly, writing you this letter.

Yours truly,
Roderick Morgan