ALPHABET BOY

Jeongguk had Taehyung's pacifier on his hands, a tray of Taehyung's milk a pancakes in a plate. He woke up early do he decided to maybe cook Taehyung something.

He has to go work today and Taehyung will be alone again, he wanted for him to go at the company but the little will cry since Jeongguk doesn't have his full attentions into his.

"baby?" He tried waking him up from his slumbering face and he finally did when Taehyung started to rubbed around his body, before fluttering his eyes open.

Taehyung smiled and made grabby hands infront of Jeongguk, he is still into space even since yesterday night so Jeongguk expected this.

Taehyung was a little, and Jeongguk just got to know after they officially made it into boyfriend stages. Taehyung was afraid Jeongguk will leave him because of that.

Since everyone always tell him that they would actually stay, but in the end, they didn't after they discovered his true self. But with Jeongguk, he can be whoever he wants and he will.

"d-dada?" Jeongguk smiled softly and nod after then, he heard Taehyung giggles.

"hey there alphabet boy.." he forgets about the food he prepared and snoozle in Taehyung's body, which his baby immediately let out a pit of giggles.

He calls him alphabet boy back when Taehyung stared to play with alphabet Legos, and he accidentally puzzled down Jeongguk's name for him, dada.

So then, for their couple nicknames to be unique, Jeongguk calls him alphabet boy.

And Taehyung calls him his dada, which is abit common for a little like him.

"pwaci..?" Jeongguk nod and pulled away from fondling his face in Taehyung's torso before taking the pacifier and pushing it gently towards his baby's mouth, Taehyung hummed.

"you have to eat baby or else you will stomach aches, do you want that?" Taehyung let out a soft gasp and shakes his head before climbing into Jeongguk's lap, squirming to get more comfortable, which Jeongguk wishes he didn't just do because, he had to work.

He had so much things to do.

"d-dwont wanna..." Though anything above those, Jeongguk chuckles and took Taehyung away from their room, with the tray in his hands, trying to balance Taehyung and the milk.

'instant exercise yeah?'

"Then you have to eat, alphabet baby." And though, the little one immediately obligated, eating his food with Jeongguk under his butt.

'no more work today or work from home?' and so he immediately contacted his secretary, cancelling all the business meetings and stuffs, saying he will just do the work at their house.

Taehyung was so happy to know.

"MWORE CUDDLES FOR TAETAE!!"
_

But Taehyung was just too wrong, Jeongguk was a bit more busy than what he expected, he was on his working chair, infront of his laptop, entering emails, calling business partners and deals whatsoever, because Taehyung don't understand what they were talking.

He huffed and grabbed something that made his heart booms in panicked and excitement. "t-this will dwo?"

He whispered before running, more like stumbling inside the bathroom, Jeongguk asked him if he's okay which he immediately nod in response and the man continue to focus onto the video call.

After a minute, Jeongguk's call ended and he immediately called his secretary, Yugyeom. He had to still answers some more questions about the upcoming ceremonies.