Ch1: Him

Brooks P.O.V

I saw him standing there so tall and handsome, he was talking to a girl, a very skinny girl who almost looked anorexic.
But who was I too judge, I practically didn't eat for two days to look like a vogue model, to him to like me.
Who is him? the tall beautiful boys who make your heart beat out of your chest. But I would never him. He always likes the tall, skinny girls, the pretty girls, everything I wasn't.
Now I just look at him and admire him from afar because I know I will never earn his love. I will never get to touch him and tell him I love him expecting him to say it back. I love him but he loves her.
His ex, he is still in love with her but she moved on quickly,very quickly.
He was broken but he still managed to get himself outside. I was glad I finally got to see him when he would come out of his big mansion for an hour or two. He would go outside and play with his little brother or sister. They admired him. But I could tell that underneath that famous smile he was broken.
She broke him. All of him. He loved her and she just liked him. Played with him like a toy.

But who am I to judge I used people like that all the time.

Until I found him. He was different, from his hair to his eyes to that cute little dimple he has on his right cheek. I admired him but he was too broken too see me.
I would go outside to get the mail and hope to god he was there grabbing his too. It never happened until last night. Our hands touched and I never felt that firework feeling In my life.
It was absolutely amazing. But I know that he didn't feel the same.

A guy like him doesn't want a girl like me