episode ~ one

remaining gems ~ 💎1,000,000 (because milly deserves that many)

♡♡♡

milly was being the absolute savage that she was, peering through the vast varieties of clothes in awe.

she felt a small tap on her shoulder. "hey, do you mind showing me where the nearest hotel is?"

turning around, milly was face to face with a tall young man with a charming smile, deep dark hair and only the most sharp jawline she had ever seen.

milly let a small nervous smile. "uh, yeah, i can search one up for you if you'd like?" she hastily pulled out her phone and waved it around.

"sure," he chuckled. "if you don't mind."

"no, no, not at all- let me just search it up.." milly ignored the difficulties of quickly typing on her phone with her new long nails she recently had gotten done. sometimes she regrets it, but then again they were gorgeous which was okay.

"ah," milly grinned as she read off her phone. "found one. it's the hilton hotel,"

the young man nodded his head with a smile. "thank you," turning away slowly with a smile which made milly melt, she decided to take her chance.

"you don't mind me asking why, do you?"

"no," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "i got kicked out of my apartment a few hours ago."

"oh," milly frowned, tucking her hair behind her ears in an attractive manner.

♡♡♡

does milly take her chance and offer for him to stay at her apartment, or let him leave?

this will cost ~ 💎50

♡♡♡

(omg this is so fun to do hehe)