episode ~ two

gems remaining ~ 💎9,999,50

♡♡♡

milly chuckled slowly. time to shoot her shot. "would you like me to walk you to it-? i'm free anyways," she gestured to the clothing shop they were in.

"you know what?" he twitched a smile. "i think i'd like that."

•••

the two were quietly walking down the bustling streets of london, taking a turn round the end of the road. "i never asked for your name," he questioned.

"well," she sighed through her teeth with a growing smile. "this isn't a one-way question."

"cameron." he smiled, glancing at milly as she bit her lip with a grin. "not what you expected?"

milly shook her head softly. "it suits you. my name's milly."

"well, milly," cameron chuckled. "what makes you want to walk me to a hotel? i'm homeless, not clueless."

she shrugged. "what can i say? i'm a helpful person," glancing at cameron, she frowned. "how long will you be staying?"

cameron sighed through his teeth. "until i find an apartment i suppose,"

"come to think of it, i've been looking for a flatshare for while." milly offered. "it'd be half the rent," she tilted her head with a chuckle as they neared the end of the street.

cameron eyed her softly. "we've only just met and you're offering to give me a place to stay?"

"it's up to you," milly shrugged. "just thought the pay would make it easier for you."

"it might.."

as cameron's gaze shifted into thought, and milly savoured the silence. "baker street." she blurted out.

"i'm sorry what?" his concentration turned back to her.

"that's where i live." she commented with a nod as they arrived in front of the hotel.

cameron snorted. "what, like sherlock holmes?"

milly eyed him. "you know it's only a story, right?"

"oh yeah? what about the show then." cameron raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"its.." milly was confused. "a show..?"

"yeah, a reality show of sherlock holmes."

the two stopped in front of the hotel. "i don't know if you're playing with me, so i'll assume you are for my own sake."

cameron snorted, running a hand through his hair. "of course i am, i know i look dumb but never this much."

"you don't look dumb." the words slipped out of her mouth before she could stop it. cameron narrowed his eyes softly with a smile before glancing up to the hotel.
"look, do you have a pen?"

"uh, yeah. always have to have one with me in case i see a 'for rent' sign somewhere." he pulled out a ballpoint pen and handed to her.

milly took the pen and grabbed his arm. firm. rolling up his jacket sleeve, she scribbled down her number. "might not be a 'for rent' number, but it's still a number. call me if you're interested in it."

♡♡♡

this one was written by mixxagonal :0