51 | prom night

FIFTY ONE: PROM NIGHT !

"donghyuck!" mark yelled, approaching his best friend as he grabbed the third cup from him. "this is a big no-no!"

"if you keep treating me as a child i swear i'll— oh hi jisu hye! you're so pretty.. a bit too pretty for mark."

"hyuck, i swear to god." mark held his forehead, as jisu giggled. "you're drunk already.."

"always nice to see you... donghyuck." jisu said, obvious distaste in her mouth. she was innocent and had a different humor then the gang, but she was popular and loved. too nice for her own good.

mark and jisu walked away, and donghyuck turned to see melanie. a small smile creeped onto his face, watching the girl laugh at something joori said with felix.

felix and joori walked away, leaving mel alone so hyuck took that as a cue. "melanie lee, i heard this stuff is pretty strong."

melanie raised her eyebrows, as they both looked down to her red solo cup filled with vodka punch. "yeah, i already got the speech from both jeno and chenle. i'm so dead if mark sees me."

"i feel like i should report to my best friend.. but you're too cute for me to rat you out." donghyuck told her, as he pinched her cheek.

meanwhile, hendery tried to ignore it but it was obvious he was glaring at the two. how could he not, the girl hes still in love with is there flirting with the guy she's still in love with.

"if you keep staring it'll become obvious." renjun shoved hendery. renjun, lucas, and xiaojun were all in a conversation as one by one they noticed his face.

"should i go over there?" hendery asked, all of them yelling.

"and do what exactly? pick a fight with hyuck and get kicked out, and mel will never love either of you ever again?" xiaojun asked, and hendery shrugged.

"would that be so bad? at least she'd hate donghyuck too." hendery rolled his eyes, jumping as he felt the hands of yangyang behind him.

"oh, are we jumping donghyuck tonight?"