Welcome

"U-uh.. You sure this is the place?" Len asked his twin sister Rin, feeling a bit creeped out. They hesitated before walkin a bit farther into the dark hallways of the buliding. 

"Yea.. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. This is the place apparently." She said with a distasteful tone. The twins looked around the seemingly abandoned resteraunt, noticing the lack of lighting and old looking decor. 

"Are we just really early? We're on time and this place doesn't seems to be open..." Len said, turning around to leave, "Maybe we can wait until they actually open, let's go get a snac-" Before he finished his sentence, he thought he saw something moving in the shadows of the main hall. Feeling more creeped out than already was, he grabbed his sister by the arm.

"Oh o-okay, yea. Let's go get a snack." She said grinning, glad that they were leaving. As they headed towards the door, they felt rushed to get outside. Len reached for the door and pushed, expecting the door to open. 

"W-what?" he said, growing more and more frantic as time went on.

"What's wrong?" Rin said, scared and ready to leave. She reached for the door herself and pushed, only to be met with the same result her brother had gotten. "I-it's not opening!" 

"Crap, are we stuck here?!" Len groaned. He turned to look down at the hallway, straining his eyes to look for the thing he had seen before. Next to him, Rin continued to push and pull at the door, eventually giving up and falling to the floor. The twins sighed and grew more and more uncomfortable in the resteraunt. 

"...come on." Len sighed, getting up from the floor while motioning for his sister to follow. 

"W-what!? Where are you going?!" She called out for him. As Len made his way further down the hallway, forcing himself not to chicken out, Rin eventually followed. 

"Let's look around a bit. Maybe we can find an back exit while we're at it too!" He said with a false grin, trying to stay calm. Rin hesitated for a second before nodding her head. They made their way into what seemed to be the dining hall. There, they were met with rows of tables, all with the same set up of party hats and a table-cloth with a confetti-like pattern on them. It was so dark that they couldn't see much of anything unless they came up within a foot or two of the object. 

After a while, they decided to take a break.

"This place is so creepy, I hate it! And why isn't anyone here yet, it's been almost an hour probably?!" Rin whined.

"I know right?!" Len sighed. As he was about to start looking for a way out again, he noticed something once again, lurking withing the shadows. Rin was about to continue her rant until her brother shushed her. For a couple seconds, they stood in silence. 

"What are we-" before the small female was about to speak until suddenly, they heard a sound of creaking of metal. Len and Rin gave each other nervous looks. 

".... come on.." Rin said while heading towards the sound. They both gradually started picking up pace as the sound got louder. It was extremely hard to see in the dark, but fortunatly there wasnt much clutter to trip over. However, amidst the shadows was a child's drawing sprawled across the floor where len stepped. He fell forward, landing on the dusty black-and-white checkered floors. 

"Len!" Rin said, helping her brother up from the floor. However, as her brother finally got back to his feet, a mysterious figure appeared before the two, it's face shrouded in shadows and evil.