𝐁. 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐘. 𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐞

There was once a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon boy 

A young dirty blonde boy simply scoffed at all the other children happily yelling and chasing each other. He stood with his arms crossed on his chest and his head tilted away. 
‘Ugh, how does one find enjoyment in these silly games.. It’s truly stu-’

“Hi!” 

Byakuya jumped, swiftly turning to the tan boy. His blue eyes scanning the happy boy in front of him, messy hair, a dopey grin on his face, amber eyes, a ball in his hands… wait. A ball?

“I, uhm.. Noticed you were standing alone. Do you wanna play with me?” The boy asked. 

He was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair, like a weed.

The blonde child blinked, nobody asked him to play a game before.. He stared at the happily awkward boy in pure confusion. Noticing the confusion, the boy moved the ball to hold under his arm, lifting his other hand and putting it out in the middle of the two.

“I’m Yasuhiro Hagakure! Hiro for short though.” The tanned boy named Yasuhiro exclaimed, awaiting Byakuya's hand. He simply stared, his mouth slightly agape. He hesitantly gave Yasuhiro his hand, shaking it gently.

“Byakuya Togami, the soon-to-be heir of the Togami family.” He stated, going back to his cold persona. Yasuhiro sweatdropped awkwardly.
“Erm, alright. Do you wanna play catch?” He asked, returning the red ball into both of his hands, holding it out.

“Catch?” Byakuya repeated, tilting his head slightly like a confused puppy. Yasuhiro blinked.

“You don’t know what catch is?!” Yasuhiro shouted, causing the blonde to flinch slightly. Yasuhiro noticed his flinch and did a small “ahem”, calming himself down.

“No.. I don’t… Enlighten me?”

And that Yasuhiro did, he explained many games to the social interaction-starved boy. They played some, then just talked for a while, having their own fun away from the others.

“Hiro, Baby! Come on, it’s time to leave!”

“Young Master Byakuya, your father would like you home now.” 

The two boys looked up to see two figures standing at the exit, a tired woman with messy soft pink hair and a cigarette hanging loosely from her lips and a male wearing a fancy tuxedo.

“Ah! It’s my mom.” Hiro mumbled, turning back to Byakuya. “Let’s be friends!” He grinned happily.

Byakuya’s eyes widened, staring at Yasuhiro.

“...friends… Yes! Let’s be friends!” He agreed, shaking his head quickly. Yasuhiro’s grin grew even wider.

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” He waved as he ran to his mother. Byakuya stood there for a moment, unmoving and frozen. He softly repeated the word friend to himself, shocked someone wanted to be his friend. 

But like weeds do, he only came and grew back again

“Yo Byakuya!” A loud shout echoed through the hall. The blonde paused and turned his head to see his friend, Yasuhiro running down the hallway with a clutter of chaos. Once the tan teen finally caught up to Byakuya, he placed his hands on his knees and caught his breath.

“Thanks for waiting man.” Yasuhiro gave a soft smile, causing a… weird feeling to grow in Byakuya’s stomach. The dirty blonde turned his head away, giving a small nod.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐲 ///// 𝐁. 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐘. 𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐞 🎉