Chapter 3

"Okay, admit it. Hearing all about Santa had to help put you in the Christmas spirit. Right, Donald?" 

Donald only glared with his arms folded, not saying a word. 

Daisy frowned "Nothing seems to be working"

"That duck's got a hard shell to crack" Cynthia commented, the fashionista standing next to Daisy since they were good friends. 

Just then, Pluto came running in up to Mickey while barking. 

"Aw, even my trusted pup Pluto wants to help out" Mickey smiled, patting his dog on the head. 

"Well, then, what do you say we show a story about Pluto?" Minnie suggested. 

"That's a great idea!" Kali beamed in agreement. 

"But which one?" The twins asked, knowing there were so many cartoons that featured Pluto. 

"How about the one where Pluto and I pick out our Christmas tree together?" Mickey suggested. 

The audience cheered as the cartoon began rolling. It was shown Mickey and Pluto going out to pick a Christmas tree in the forest, not realizing they were bringing along home with them 2 unwelcomed visitors, Chip and Dale! Pluto tried various attempts to get the chipmunks out of the tree, but only ended up making things worse by accidentally destroying the whole tree. Luckily though, it was still a happy ending as Mickey welcomed the chipmunks to stay with them for Christmas and they all listened to some carolers outside the window.  

The audience applauded again after the cartoon had ended. 

"What a great cartoon" Teeders smiled. 

"Gee, that was swell" Mickey said. "Isn't it nice seeing everybody get along?"

Pluto then spotted Chip and Dale coming out of the Christmas tree on stage and barked at them before they slapped a sticker on his muzzle and ran off with him chasing after them. The gang was over by Donald who still hadn't changed his mind on Christmas. 

"Oh, Donald, I wish you'd have the Christmas spirit" Daisy told her boyfriend. "You have so much to be thankful for" 

"Yeah, like your family and friends, and all of us" The Akids told the duck.  

"Uh-huh" Minnie nodded in agreement. "Like I'm thankful for Mickey"

"And I'm thankful for my new hat" Goofy added. 

"Hey, that gives me an idea" Kali turned to Mickey, and the mouse seemed to have the same thought as he smiled. 

"Say, what's everybody else thankful for?" Mickey asked the crowd. 

"I'm thankful for friendly mice who make nice evening wear" Cinderella said. 

A bunch of sibling characters then went up on stage saying how they were all thankful to have each other as brothers and sisters such as, Anna and Elsa, Ian and Barley, Dipper and Mabel, Bingo and Rolly, Phineas and Ferb, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Kenai and Koda, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack, Kopa, Kiara and Kion, Skylar and Nico, Elena and Isabel, etc. It was the same with the best friends, couples, and families. 

"I'm thankful for whenever I'm NOT spending time with my family" Albert said, speaking the truth while the Akids smirked at their sarcastic time sorcerer teacher still in training. 

"I'm thankful for laughter, joy, and the high-spirited glee that fills my heart to overflowing" Eeyore sighed in his usual gloomily self, receiving 'awws' from the crowd. 

"I'm thankful for my freedom and for having met the love of my life, Rocky" Ginger said, hugging her mate. 

"Aw, I love you too, Dollface" Rocky hugged his mate back.