chapter 1-one piece world

It's my first fanfiction about one piece.Oc x trafalgar law/doflamingo couse who dosnt like crazy people ,so here we go!
Pov =means someones point of view.
"_"=means talking.
()=means authors note,they will be quite rare.
One piece characters belong to oda sama.the ocs are mine.
Enjoy reading!
__________________________________________________________________
                                                         Miral Pov
I know I'm a crazy pshyco person but that is the most CRAZIEST thing ever happened to me!I never saw it coming in a billion years!one second I was in my bed after a tiresome day wishing "I wish I had a different life."and the next second I was falling from the SKY! I wasn't a dramatic person but come on!who wouldn't shout when he's freaking falling to his death?!

"Ahha!whyy me?!"I kept shouting.the falling was quite long so I looked around a bit. then I saw a weird white blue fruit in the air a little above me, falling with me. What a weird looking fruit...and I'm thinking about food in my last moments."ahhhha ahmfff"the weird looking fruit literally fell to my month while I screamed.I choked and swallowed the fruit in one bite."yak!what a horrible taste!"great! now my last memory will be a taste of ...well something disgusting!

Before I noticed I was already almost next to my "stop".I shut my eyes tight.here's comes the end."well my life wasn't that bad.goodbye world."

Five minutes passed.Frankly I didn't felt any pain but I did feel ground under my feet .huh?I'm not dead?I opened my eyes slowly.thank god for my reflexes!I was standing on my feet and ALIVE.I checked myself.my wild brown hair was in place and also the rest of my body.my red pajama was in one piece.now I looked more around.
wow was the only word on my mind.I was standing in ice covered stone ground.it looked like I was in some yard in the middle of a half ruined white base.

"I'm in a middle of a pirates and marines figh...wait a second !pirates?!marines?!why the hell I'm in the one piece world?!"wait...this place looks familiar.it's the marineford! where the fight against the whitebeard pirates happened!OK I'm in a middle of epic fight!a very dangerous one...maybe I need to find a shelter.
I ran towards a big rock and I hide behind it.this is still awesome.
                                                 law Pov

I was standing in marineford with my crew while I observed the fight. from my analysis the fight will have a big effect on the pirate world.especially if He's here.it's becoming interesting huh?
                                                Doflamingo Pov
I stood with my usual big smile on marineford while watching the fight."fufufufu what an amusing torn of events!"I myself actually killed a few weaklings.and now I'm bored. I need to find some new toy to play with fufu.and then my eyes caught a sight of her, my new interesting birdy!
                                                 Miral Pov
I was staring at the fight from my hiding spot,lost in my thoughts .I didn't noticed the huge hand that was looming over me. And in a split second when I turned around. "What the..."so i did what a normal person would do,normal person at one piece.I kicked the hand owner's throat.doflamingo only moved a little back."fufufufu what a strong kick the little birdy have!aren't you full of surprises."

Before me stood a blond giant with red pink sunglasses and slight tanned skin in a pink fatherly coat. The giant had a huge grin on his face."my name is miral you pink giant!"what?he really looked like one..."now that's not very nice little birdy."he showed a mocking sad smile.

doflamingo send me his own kick.thanks to my reflexes.I really LOVE them!I caught his foot with my hand.ice started to cover his foot.and no,I'm not delusional!i and doflamingo stared at it dumbfully.then the pink giant fell on his butt.it was HILARIOUS!i couldn't stop myself from bursting in laughter.and he had this WTF look on his face."HAHAHA!"and for a second i forgot about my situation.

"its not nice to laugh at people either birdy fufufu."pinky broke the Ice on his leg and jumped on his feet.why did i have a bad feeling about this?the fatherly giant slashed the air with his hand like he had claws.now he looks familiar to me...ah!its doflamingo!and doflamingos power is...my eyes winded in resolution.strings.hes going to cut me.I was frozen.i didn't knew what to do.and here I could already see the strings almost next to my face.well at least I apically kicked this pinky's butt!

just when i thought it was the end a nodachi blocked doflamingo's strings.(nodachi=a big kanata,for example:law's sword).before me stood a tall tanned man with Furry hat and black hair.he wore a black-sleeved hooded yellow hoodie with his smiley jolly roger on the front of his chest and a pair of jeans with odd markings on the knee and ankle areas, similar to the ones on his hat,a pair of dark pointed shoes.he had a gray cold piercing eyes with faint shadows under them and a playfull smile.On the fingers of his hands was a tattoo "DEATH".

WAIT!l know this character!this is trafalgar law!one of the new characters in the show.and thank goodness he saved my butt from being cut to half.
"fufufufufu!little law!long time no see!how have you been?""I've been fine doflamingo ya."the way he said the giants name like it was venom.I guess they not very good buddy's.

"amm..thanks for sav...""I didn't do this to save you.don't get the wrong idea."law coldly said."and no one asked you to save me!"OK that was the best comeback I could mutter in the moment.first i thought his behavior was cool in the series but that was until I saw what a jerk he is!i need to kick his butt when I have the chance.maybe it's not the best idea to kick the surgeon's of death butt but he's annoying!

Suddenly I felt dizzy and cold.the last think I saw before I fainted was law's gray cold piercing eyes looking into my own eyes.
_______________________________________________________________
OK first chapter of my first fanfic is done!I changed a bit the plot but I tried to make the characters less OC as much as possible.