Chapter 6-Surprising prank

Oc x Trafalgar Law/Doflamingo couse who dosnt like crazy people ,so here we go!
Pov =means someones point of view.
"_"=means talking.
()=means authors note,they will be quite rare.
One piece characters belong to oda sama.the ocs are mine.
Enjoy reading!

Miral Pov
I finished eating the Soup in the kitchen. That was some tasty soup! Who knew pirates can cook like that? Apparently the heart pirates can. I got up and put the bowl into the sink.

While I washed the bowl the same thoughts kept bothering me. "Because were nakama."Shachi's words kept repeating in my mind over and over again. I don't get it. Why do I do such a drama from a couple of words? I don't even know if they really meant what they said!

I finished to wash the bowl and walked out of the kitchen to the corridor. What does it even mean to be a nakama? Isn't it just means were in the same crew? OH! I just look it up in the dictionary or something. I stopped in front of a metal door. I only need to rest a bit in my room and all those thoughts will disappear. I opened the door and entered the room.

What I did not expect to see is half naked Law,sleeping in the bad. His chest was exposed and he still wore his pants. From curiosity I walked a little bit closer to take a look. He had a six pack on his tanned stomach. That's why it was so hard to hit him! He didn't wore his hat. He's hair was messy and he had a peaceful look on he's sleeping face.

Not for long! I smiled evilly. I still need to have my revenge after all. Now what should I do? Law groaned in his sleep. If I was some fangirl I would probably faint BUT unfortunately for him I'm not! I walked slowly towards him with my evil smile. Law put his hand on his forehead. OK I admit. He has quite the muscles.
I took the pen from the shelf next to Law's bed. That what they call destiny. Just when I reached my hand with the pen to his face,He's tanned hand caught mine. I winched a little from the sudden strong grip.

Law's eyes snapped open and set immediately in his bed. Which caused me to fall towards him and land on his lap. Damn. I blushed. Even someone dense as could understand that something wrong here. Law relaxed and looked at me.

"Oh it's just you miral ya. Are comfortable?"a smirk showed itself on the jerk's face."Care to explain why are you in my lap?""It wsn't my fault! It was you who pulled me towards you you perverted jerk!""Me? Why I think it's the opposite miral ya. It was me who found you in MY room. On MY lap.""Well that's because...Well I kinda wanted to get my revenge on you."They do say you should always tell the truth."Really? You wanted to get a revenge on me by harassing me?"I blushed a dipper red."NO! Why would I want to do that?!"Lav chuckled obviously enjoying my suffering."You tell me.""I only wanted to paint your face with the pen!""Is that so? What a lame plan.""It's not my fault you have a freaking instincts of a tiger."

Law lifted my chin with two fingers and landed closer to me until our noses touched, His piercing gray eyes stared into mine a couple of seconds."If you enter my room again without permission I'll cut you with my nodachi."He landed back and left my chin. Sadistic jerk!"And who's afraid of you exactly?"Lav chuckled again. I huffed."What so funny?""I was just thinking when will you get down from my lap."I immediately jumped from his lap to the floor. I can't believe I didn't noticed it.

"Now try not to wake me again."Law laid back on his bed."sure."I slammed the door. I heard a shout from Law from his room."I'll dissect you!"I smirked. Sweet sweet revenge.

It was already quite late. Even if we were under water my body could feel it. And I really need a good sleep after what happened. So I walked to my room. This time I entered MY room. And so blissful sleep fell on me.