Good Morning One Direction

Hey guys so this is my first story here and I am so excited to keep writing!

I hope you guys really like this story I have some really cool ideas to come but if you guys have any ideas of what you would like just comment and I will check them out.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~ Courtney <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaime'a POV

So last night was fun. After Lou had left the boys played to video games. They got bored soon after and decided to do a twitcam. They were so funny. Liam tried so hard to keep everyone under control but we are talking about One Direction.

It was so cool to see how everyone was acting around each other. They are really like they are in all of those YouTube videos but funnier. I haven't been here for more than 24 hours but I already love it. I am hoping everyone is a morning person.

It's 6:00 am. My calendar told me the boys have an interview at 9:00 so they have up leave here at 8:00. I planned on making breakfast then getting them up. I decided on pancakes.

I get up and go over to my kitchen. I see an ihome so I plug my phone in and turn on pandora. 'Beauty and the Beat' by Justin Bieber come on and I dance around for a little then decide to start making pancakes.

I get all the ingredients and some chocolate chips to add to them. I make the batter and start ladling the pancakes on to the pan. When the pancakes form bubbles around the sides I flip them.

After I make all the pancakes I decide to set my little table. I put out six plates and six sets of silverware. I put a stack of napkins and six cups on the table. I look at the clock and it says its 6:30. Time to wake up the boys. Lucky for me all of our rooms connect.

Right next to me was Louis so he was my first victim. I open the door connecting our rooms and walk in. I go up to his bed and shake him while whispering, "Louis wake up."

"Go away Paul!" He yells. Little does he know I'm not Paul.

"Louis get up! It's not Paul it's Jaime" I say shaking him harder.

"Okay, we'll what do you want?"

"Time to get ready for your interview. There is breakfast on the table in my room. There's orange juice in my fridge and the kettle should go off in a few minutes"

"Thanks love." Okay one down four to go. That wasn't too bad maybe this will be easy. Next was Liam.

I open the door that connects Liam and Louis. Liam is snoring on his bed. Awe doesn't he look adorable.

I go and shake him and he turns over. "Liam wake up"

"No!" He yells. I was not expecting that. Liam is supposed to be the nice one.

"Liam you need to get up now! You have to be ready to leave in an hour and a half!" I say as I am yanking the blankets off.

"Alright, fine ill get up." I win! That was harder.

"Breakfast on the table," I say smiling at him.

Two down three to go. Harry was next and I'm hoping he was a little easier. Liam and Harry's rooms are connected so I go inside. I'm gonna try a new technique.

I decide to jump on the bed. "HARRY WAKE UP HAZ WAKE UP!"

"WHAT THE FU- oh hi Jaime" he started yelling then lowered his voice when he saw me.

"Haz it's time to wake. You have to get ready for your interview today." Man he was easy.

"Okay Jaime." He said that but I didn't completely believe him.

"Breakfasts on the table in my room. Hurry and eat Niall is next."

Next was Niall I have to hurry up or Zayn won't have time to get ready. Niall will be the easiest.

"Niall food!" No sooner did I say it that he was up.

"Where?! Jaime where?"

"Chill Niall. It's in my room please save some for Zayn."

"Yeah yeah!" He said walking off.

"Niall after you eat getting ready to go."

I am exhausted from just walking them up. When I walk into Zayn's room I am greeted by a surprise.

"Good Morning Jaime. What a lovely day don't you think?" Wait what? Did Zayn Malik just greet me? I thought he was the bad one.

"Umm... Good morning to you too Zayn. What a great surprise." These boys have been nothing but surprises this morning. "There is breakfast in my room if your hungry."

"Thank you Jaime," he says walking past me. I need coffee.

I walk back through all the rooms closing each door behind me. These boys will be a handful.

When I finally got back to my room, all the boys were sitting enjoying their breakfast. It's now 7:00 am. That took me a half hour to wake up 5 people. I will find an easier way to do it.

"Jaime are you okay?" Zayn says knocking me out of my thinking.

"Oh yea just thinking. So did you guys like the pancakes?"

"Yes love they were great. Harry even saved some for you. "

"Why thank you Harry," I say smiling. I really like Harry. He has been so nice to me and doing the nicest things for me. "Now boys go get ready. Paul would kill me if you weren't ready. Meet back in my room before 8:00 got it?" I got a lot of 'okays' and nods as all the boys left the room.

Now time to clean up.