Mangled

Mangle's POV

Today the kids were rough, and I don't mean they were playing rough, they were ripping me apart and screaming at me.

"Uhh kids... please don't, STOP!!" I shouted before some kids pulled out one of my mechanical eyes, I wimpered and tried to scramble away. But the kids pulled me back, no matter how many times I told them to stop or screamed at them, they just kept pulling me apart and throwing me around.

"Ha ha ha ha look at the stupid fox!" Laughed a little girl, I shoved her off as she tried to pull off my ear.

"Yeah! I got her eye!" Shouted a slightly older boy as he threw my left eye onto the floor in front of me, the eye shattered and sent shards of plastic and glass everywhere. All the kids squeezed excitedly and ran out of the kids cove, leaving me mangled on the floor.

.

.

.

At the end of the day Freddy poked his head into the doorway.

"Oh my gosh! Foxy..." He said sadly as he rushed over to my side, I lifeted up my head and my jaw swung open.

"I-I'm fine I ju-kill them-just need to be-e repaired" I said in a distorted voice, Freddy frowned uncertainly.

"I don't think your fine..." He said picking up a spring off the floor, he carefully put it back into place. The spring shot out and hit him square on the nose.

"hmmph," he muttered rubbing his nose, my head slumped back down onto the floor and I made a wimpering sound.

"T-there is no chance-e of me getting-REVENGE- getting fixed is there" I said glumly, Freddy shook his head.

"That's not true..." He said reassuringly, but I could tell he was lying. Freddy picked me up gently and carried me out towards the others, Bonnie and Chica rushed over towards Freddy as he walked out of kids cove.

"foxy! Ohhhh crap! Oh crap oh crap oh crap! Are you ok?" Chica Fretted as she frantically checked over my completely broken body, I tilted my head.

"D-d-does it look like I'm ok-k?" I asked sarcastically, Chica frowned.

"What were you thinking? Of course she's not ok...I mean she looks... Uhh" Bonnie said to Chica before scratching the back of his head.

"What?" I asked sadly, Bonnie gave me a weird look.

"You look mangled... No offence!" He said, I nodded glumly.

"I g-guess I am-m a mangle..." I replied to Bonnie.