CHAPTER-1

Y/N POV

"Y/n, wake up" I woke up because of my mom's voice.

"5 more miniutes" I replied in a sleepy voice and went back to sleep.

"Its already 8:30 now get up!" She said making my eyes shot open.

"WHAT!!?? 8.30?? IM LATE!!" I said and woke up quickly and looked at the time.

"7 'o' clock. Really mom?" I said and mom let out a chuckle " now get up" she said and went out of my bed room.

I lazily got up from my bed and went to washroom. After finishing my morning routine, I went out of my room.

While I was walking down through the stairs I heard mom and dad talking about something, which seem serious but I couldn't hear them clearly. One of the few words I heard was 'money' so I just shrugged it off.

When they noticed my presence they stopped taking and wished me 'good morning' with a small smile, and I replied with the same.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen" mom said and i noded.

I went to the kitchen and she followed behind. I removed the plate which was covering my breakfast.

"Kimchi rice!!?" I exclaimed "my favourite!!" and hugged her.

She chuckled and replied "I know its your favourite".

After finishing my breakfast, I went out towards my car, bid bye and drove to my school.

As soon as I reached my school I saw my girls.

"oh my baby" lisa said and hugged me so tight.

"Let me breathe lisa unnie" I said while struggling to breath.

"Oh sorry, I just missed you so much" lisa said while chuckling and broke the hug.

I faked coughed, gasping for air dramatically, like I was going to die.

"Okay then, enough drama, lets go girls" jennie said.

"Yeah, lets go" we all replied in unison.

Time skip after the school

"How was your class y/n?" rose asked.

"Pretty good, what about you unnie?"

"Boring as usual" rose replied and I laughed at the way she said it.

"Okay unnies i'm going. Bye, see ya tomorrow" I said and walked toward the parking lot.

I got into my car and drove back to my house.

As I was getting closer to my house, I saw few cars infront of my house. All black with tinted windows.

"Do we have guest today? But mom didnt mention about any" I said to myself. Shrugging it off, I continued to drive towards my house.

I open the front door and saw someone back facing me standing infront of my parents, who were on their knees.

"What's going on?" I asked as I started to feel the fear slowing crawling inside me.

"Y/n! Go away from here" dad shouted.

"Oh Mr.Kim, you never mentioned that you have a beautiful daughter". He said facing me with a grin.

I didn't bother to look at him because my full focus was on my dad and my mom.

"Leave her Mr. Jeon, she doesn't know anything about this, please let her go" my father pleaded.

"Okay, so if you dont know" he turned to me "I will tell you." He continued with a smirk "Your dad, is my employee, and he loaned some money from me quite a long time ago, and haven't returned it till now, so I just came to take my money back" he said and I looked at my parents who are mouthing me to get out. "And if they don't return me my money now, I will just kill them" he said while pointing a gun towards my dad.

"No, please dont kill them. I will do anything u say. Please dont kill them." I said as tears started foaming in my eyes.

"ANYTHING?" He asked reassuring and I noded.

"Okay then come with me".

"No y/n, don't do this, just let him kill us" my mom said as tear started flowing down from my eyes.

"Okay, as you wish Mrs. Kim" he said and pointed his gun towards my mom.

"No mom, I cant let him kill you" I wiped my tears and turned towards him and said "I will come with you".

"Good girl" he smirked and grabed my wrist pulling me out of my house.

He open the door of his car and I looked at my house for the last time as new tears starts to flow down through my cheeks. "Get in" he commanded and I obeyed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEY GUYS AUTHOR HERE!❤

SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FF..
AND I HOPE U LIKED IT..

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE..
DO VOTE AND COMMENT..

CYA SOON
BYE
LOVE YAA!!❤