chapter 1 pain

Every day, everyday, your memories are played in my mind like a beautiful film which I love to watch 24/7.

wherever you go, my love for you is gonna be the same.♡

Screaming sound could be heard by the guards on the gate guarding the huge building. Crying, screaming, the sound of things breaking that were thrown around the rooms, every nurse's and doctors were trying to control the people out there. some were running around the corridor, some were just laughing , some just looking irritated by the thing that is going on now. 

The building was huge, among those noises, on the top floor there was  one huge wooden door. this door was simple to look at. If anyone opened the room, they would say  that this room is very beautiful, everything about it  is beautiful.

There is  huge king sized bed beside the big window. One can see a boy sitting on the couch beside the bed while his gaze are outside of the window.

●●Someone's POV●●

Rain drops are hitting the window. Its hitting the glass as if it want to break those transparent glasses into pieces. It looks as if Sky is crying. Its crying making loud sound of thunder and lightning. This kind of weather gives chills over everyone's spine.

 "i don't like this weather. Its bothersome!! I wanna run, hide somewhere where this sound can't be heard." whispers can be heard.

A pain started in my left side of chest, "It hurts..it hurts." mumbles under the heavy breaths. Memories started to play in my mind like a film.. I hate this.i hate this. "STOP!" " STOP IT" screams covering the ears. Thunder strickes again and again, "It hurts alot"tears runs along the cheeks. Hand reached the left side of his chest trying to stop the pain screamed to stop this pain again again until faint sound can be heard." . SMILE! I LIKE THE SMILING YOU." that made his cry to calm down and tried to smile with heart aceing blurred eyes. While taking some deep breathe, went to sit at the side of the window and gives a sad smile while wiping his tears. " I wish I was able to tell you about my feelings then" and hugged himself and looked outside of the window with sad smile plastered on the lips and unstoppable tears dripping from the eyes as if there was a hole in the tears pouch.

After sometime passed, he became calm and just stared outside through window.

And someone just opened the door of his room, but he didn't get that as he was busy staring out

And someone just opened the door of his room, but he didn't get that as he was busy staring out. "And AGAIN there u r beside window." That made him to look towards the direction where the voice echoed. " no any words humm.?" Said the nurse who just came towards him and looked him with hopefull eyes that HE might talk, but all in vain. Sister Yi signs " I am thin but not that much as air.. how can you treat me like thiss!!" She winnes before pouting. He just gave a glance and again back to the rain. She signs again, she gave him the drugs and water. He took into his mouth ,when it hits the tastebuds, only bitterness spread throughout the whole mouth but gulped with water. "Have some rest,YIBO." Says and walks out of the room before glance for the last time.

YIBO POV.............

I slowly went towards bed and when reached on the edge my eyes landed on the pillow. Slowly moving hand under pillow, and took it out. The corners of lips curved a little when I slowly ran mine fingers on the photo; but soon that curved was taken over by the trembling lips; tears escaped and landed on the photo. Slowly, crawling on the bed and covering mine body with blanket, I closed mine eyes and kept that photo near my chest thinking its the same person who is in the photo near me,hugging me and slowly drifted into sleep.

Morning----------

I was travelling on the garden, until my attention was grabbed by a blue rose. "HIS FAVOURITE FLOWER" was the only thing that crossed my mind. After having the satisfaction look at the flower, slowly getting close to it and smelled it.

"THAT SMELL....." mumbled under my breath. All of a sudden my mind replay many thing. I was afraid of those memories, they gave me pain. Memories of mine beloved one, not being with me now, not being able to see, went so far so farther evenif I do anything I am not able to bring him back ,I can't find him, that pain .... that freaking pain...............
.. pain of being left out in this world.... alone...... I don't wanna agree to that. Just one last time i wanna see you. He is here and has only went somewhere to hide, because he is angry with me.... yeah, he is just angry. He will show up when his anger is down. ... yeah .I nodded mine head continuously while curling up bringing my knees near my chest. " he will be back,.... he will " I assured myself. " When? Please, be back fast.I have waited for you those 4 years. Im still waiting. Please..... Aahhh......... zzhhhhhaaannnnnnnnnnn...... pplleeaassseeeeeeeee plleaasseeeeee zzzhhaaaannnnn bbeeee bbbaaccckkk....

Aaahhhhhhh.... aaaahhhhhhh... aaahhhhhhhh .. ZHHHHAAAAANNNN p-plea-ase be back" I screamed mine heart out. That's when I find a pair of hands wrapped around me from back holding me tight. " it's okay. It's okay
Everything will be fine." I forgot to breathe, I stayed frozen at mine spot, when that VOICE rang on mine eardrums. I slowly looked back, and when I saw that face.. that face.. the face that I longed for ... longed for so long to see.. I was able to see it.. my heart stopped to beat for some moment, forgot to breathe, my mind stopped to function. Only mine eyes slowly widned. Everything went blurred due to the tears, that shamelessly rolled down by checks, I tried to say but everything was being blacked slowly.. " you .. y-you.. ZZ-zh.." and ,,everything blacked out.

In the room........

I hardly opened my eyes to see the white ceiling. After some minutes, I looked around to see noone. And again started to stare at the ceiling. Someone opened the door, but I wasn't INTRESTED so didn't look who it was.

"Your awake. How are you feeling?" I looked the person .

"............................Mmnnn." I nodded. The doctor gave me sweet smile while nodding.

" okay, if you feel good then you can go to your room if you want." . I nodded and stood up from the bed and started to walk out from the place I was. I directly went to my room.

And that's when I found someone standing beside the window. That persons back was facing me so.... I don't know who was that. But I began to feel something.

Something very warm, sad, longed every emotion. I started to walk towards that person when that person suddenly turned around. And there.

Everything stopped. We stared for some good minutes and subconsciously began to walk fast towards that person and hugged him.

"WHY DID YOU TOOK SO LONG TO BE BACK? WHY? DIDN'T YOU MISSED ME? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME? ALONE?" I cried while hugging tight.

I was so overwhelmed with the emotions. I can't Express what I am feeling right now. And when I feel that the others hands are also wrapped around me and rubbing my back. I was so happy, that I hugged him even more tight. Now I will not let him go from me, I will not.

---‐--------------------------------------------------

How was it?.. I am sorry for the mistakes in typing and for english.
How did you felt please share and give me some suggestions.
If u don't wanna me to continue it you can say....

Hope you will tell me ur thoughts...
Have a goodday.(or night or evening)..