Prolougue

"Once , a long time ago when wolves didn't have their abilities a meteor fell and cracked the land in two to create the shapes of dragons . Then a wolf pack found 6 dragon eggs of different colors . The colors were blue for water, gray for air, brown for earth, red for fire, yellow for light and black for darkness . Then when the eggs hatched, a wolf pack found them with a white wolf that had a black star on her face along with a black wolf with a white star on his face. The wolves had 3 pups behind them . A black, white, and gray pup ." A elderly wolf said .
"Skip this part and get to what happens with their pups and the dragons turning to stone." A wolf pup said .
"I won't tell any of you the story unless you quiet down." The elderly wolf growled.
"Grandma Lekia , we're sorry ." The pups said.
"Fintan , Tanwen , Rosa , and Kalara you four have many more things to learn especially about protecting the crystals , so if you are all quiet then can I continue with the story ."
"Yes grandma Lekia ." All four pups howled I in unison telling their grandmother to continue.
Lekia gave a head nod and continued with the story .
"The dragons blessed the wolf pups with their powers then the dragons called their mother to them and a purple star crashed on our island with a dragon wearing a purple gemstone on her head, when the other dragons appeared, Then their mother gave them names based off their element Coboro for the fire dragon, Kaliria for wind, Lamare for water, Kalei for earth, Gryphonix for light, and Calouso for darkness, then the mother said her name was Cosmos and that she was the life of nature itself and that her mate Aruanaso is coming so he senses the aura of the island and the wolves of the island. That's when Cosmos told each of them their element."
"Kalei your element is earth so you will protect and decide who gets this brown gemstone." "Cosmos used her fire to create a brown gemstone that went onto Kalei's head and it was embedded in a tiara." Grandmother Lekia told the pups when a wolf howled saying that Calissa and Draconis arrived with unknown wolves run that the whole pack said they were rouges from another pack presumably exiled from their pack. All the pups were sent to Htthe nursery along with pregnant wolves and elders who were rushed into their own den. Calissa and Draconis were mates and the pack leaders and the parents of Fintan, Tanwen, Rosa, and Kalara. Calissa called for the whole pack to gather around in front of their den. "Hunters ٫ we have some announcements to make. This is Karris ٫ he is from the Light pack and he has come with a message for us."
"Our packs leader Drax has died after the fire pack raided our camp and he defended the nursery when two hunters attacked him at once killing him but our healer got a message from the stars saying that Lias will lead us but he wants all leaders to be present like tradition when a new leader is chosen." Karris howled in sadness for the loss of their leader and the whole pack howled in unison.
"I think that is enough history for today." Lekia then howled in sadness for the loss of Drax.

                   CHAPTER FINISHED
Thank you for reading.🙂