Chapter 1

Lilly's P.O.V

I shoved the rest of my toast in my mouth. And gave dad a hug and kiss before he went to Sydney for his job, on a plane. "i love you dad." I said before blowing him a kiss and waving goodbye. I rushed for my school bag and ran for the bus. made it just in time. i saw many people laughing and putting L's to there face. I got so sick of it i got out of my seat and said quite loudly " are you happy now you have made me upset?" they smiled and laughed even more. i had to got back to seat because i was drawing to much attention. When i got to school i sat by my class room waiting for the bell to go. DING DONG DING DONG!! Went the bell. I got up and fell back down. I looked up to find a bullie standing there wanting a fight. I sheilded my self with my hands as i got brutely kicked and punched. I just sat there newing that i was going home with many cuts and bruises. While i sat there sheilding myself i yelled "stop, stop, please ouch stop!" but i paused and saw Mr. Bleach running for me. He was going to his class room when he saw me.He pulled the bullie off of me and yelled "Jacob stop,stop" jacob i thought is that the name of the criminal. I ran for the door into the class room. Everyone was staring at me. Not surpising. I thought, they do it every day. i got out my books from my bag very quickly and placed them on my desk. Everybody was waiting there for a few minutes untill there was an anoucement. Hello, everybody say calm all teachers will be back soon. Not long after the anoucement Mr. Bleach our teacher came in the door. "OK." He puffed. I sat there looking at he ground. "Lilly." He said and signalling me to go in his office. He closed the door behind me. i sat down in front of him. I shaked with fear. The silence in the room was killing me. Then i heard chatting. Mr. Bleach instantly got up, opened the door and gave a dirty look at the other students signalling them to stop.