The red blood eye girl

Chapter 1

        The red blood eye girl

                 On the darkest night of the year, there was a king, Hibari, sitting on his thrown. He was waiting for the delivery of his child. In his mind he’s thinking about the curse that was given to his family generations by generation. If a twin will bear on their family, one must sacrifice for the whole life and attain the curse, the red blood eyes, and one must die on her 18th birthday to create the worlds most worst and powerful royal vampire.

                It was once happen before and it was very tragic many humans die because of the curse of their family causing the people hate the vampires. There was a cry of two little healthy babies. After him, thinking about the curse, he hurriedly told his soldiers”kill the one containing the red blood eyes, if queen Ayuna refuses then perish her”.

                The queen, Ayuna, heard what the king say so she rapidly get her bag, the bag containing the necklace of their family, and the baby containing the red blood eyes along with her warrior Chiyo. Ayuna left the other baby because she knows that the baby will be safe if it is near with his father. As they ran away the soldiers are behind them chasing. Queen Ayuna was so weak to run fast so she stumbles to the ground and the baby cried.

               Ayuna was confused what to do because the soldiers are near from them. Ayuna cast a spell on the baby and said, “oh great ancient one, seal this curse one, this blood thirsty baby” Ayuna close her eyes for a moment and one tear dropped through her cheek and suddenly, she opened her eyes “red blood eyes be sealed” she said, saying it whole heartedly and a light cover the baby around. Ayuna lost all of her powers using the seal to the baby and the light that covers the baby lost.

                  Chiyo was weary about the queen but the Ayuna says “pls. Chiyo take care of my child” and she gave the the bag that she was carrying. “Here take these things, this are the things that I got from my family it was kept generations by generation” Ayuna said.

                   Ayuna lend the baby to Chiyo but Chiyo was worried of Ayuna. Ayuna tried to stand and she does “pls. Chiyo save my child” she said. An arrow strike From behind and Ayuna was shot on her back, she was pleading on Chiyo to save her baby “Chiyo I beg you pls. keep her away from being a royal princess” Ayuna said. Chiyo ran away from Ayuna and she was crying sadly for her majesty. The soldiers found Ayuna dead so they take her back to the castle to mourn.

                  Chiyo hide her self on the near house where the lake is near from the castle and there was a baby on that house been born but it was dead. Chiyo decided to throw that baby on the lake, the parents of that dead baby didn’t even hesitate to throw it, they give the child with full heartedly. The soldiers were still looking for the baby, a soldier was looking at the lake and he smell an ugly scent and he found a dead baby.

                 The soldier report to the king, that he found the baby dead on the near side of the lake. The king was on a relief when he heard the report to him. The king was looking at the baby near beside him and smiles at it “I will call my only child as Ai the only successor of my family.

                 Chiyo decided to travel along with the baby. She decided to go to the academy that own by their family were vampires can get along with humans by hiding their true identity. While she was traveling she read the book inside the bag that Ayuna gave to her. She read about the curse of their family, the spell to save the child away from the curse and those who were once rule the world before and the tragic between humans and vampires.