x

Big things happening, big things happening. It been a bit over a month since our little 'meet up' has happened, so we're now in the month of August, August 6th to be exact, so you know what that means.. Clays birthday!!!

Since the hangout ive been texting George and Nick trying to plan something epic for his birthday. As of right now, our plan was to land in Florida on August 11th, and just randomly show up to Clays house, and spend the rest of the week with him for his birthday.

Gogy, Sappy nappy & Skyeblocks

Skye
boysss hellooo!!!

Sapnap
wow the legend herself

Skye
so i was just thinking, how should we surprise Dream when we get down there??

George
I say we just barge in and hopefully he doesn't think we're murders

Skye
noooo it needs to be spectacular

George
I thought that idea was pretty great :(

Sapnap
I mean we could just act like Skye is just showing up to see him, and then we could jump out

Skye
yeah i kinda like that idea

George
mine was way better

I set my phone down and start packing my bag. Yeah, yeah i know i'm packing a bit early but i'm so excited i cant contain it! I still need to go out and get Clay his present so ill probably go out and do that after i'm done packing. Speak of the devil.

iMessage

Dream
Skye give me attention :((

Skye
well hello Clay. how are you today?

Dream
a lot better now :)

Skye
that was so cheesy, leave, now.
changing subject though. So Mr.Wastaken, what would you like for your birthday?

Dream
you, come visit me

Skye
again with the cheesiness this is getting to be too much

I exit out of the chat and open up twitter.

@ Skyeeez guys Dreams a simp

@ dreamwastaken2 don't listen to her she's lying!

iMessage

Skye
shall i post the screenshots to show you're a simp??

Dream
NOOOOO!!!

Skye
alright Clay lol. i'm heading to the store so ill talk to you later :)

Dream
okay be safe, text me later.

~~~

After an hour of shopping, and getting distracted by all of the Minecraft plushy, i make it out of the store with Clays presents. I decide to buy him 2 hoodies, a couple gift cards, some small presents for his cat of course, and a Minecraft clay block.

I make my way back to my house and put all of the gifts into a bag.

Twitter

@ Skyeeez cant wait for whats about to happen :)
@ mxmtoon have fun love
@ dreamwastaken2 join the vc now.

I chuckle a little and join the vc.

"Skye what are you doing, what are you planning? Im streaming by the way."

"Ouu you want to play some fall guys?" I say  changing the subject while starting up my computer.

"Stop changing the subject Skye." Dream says in a serious tone.

"I cant its a surprise!!"

"I've got my eye on you. Alright fall guy time!!!" He says as i hear a smile in his voice.

~~~

Clay and i joke around playing fall guys for most of the night. By the end of it we fall asleep on the phone.