The truth

Harry POV 

 I woke up fist this time surprisingly I see Draco with a black eye bloody hell what happened to him. I get to the conman room to see Snape? weird as I walk towards the exit I hear him say " why are you up this early it's 5:00 am" " could ask the same to you" I scoffed " true" he said as I walked out. That was weird anyways I will head to the library to read some more. 

I deiced to take a nap in the library because why not it didn't take long to the darkness to take me over and hopefully I be dead. 

 I woke up in a strange room Pansy, Theo, Blaisly, Draco, and for some unknown reason Snape. I think I'm being integrated Pansy walked in front of me and yelled " Tell us the truth now" I flinched I couldn't help it though I think no one saw which is good for me, and I can conform the I'm being interrogated this is so great. " about what" I'm playing dumb so maybe she lets me go and forgets this she sat down and spoke softly and gently this time " Harry you know what I'm talking about..... your parents they treat you right? If you tell us the truth we can help you." They know but how I was doing so good why did I have to slip up like that, but they know should I tell them about Lilly and James who I'm kidding they wouldn't believe me if I told the truth like everyone else. I put my innocent smile on my face " I have no clue what your talking about my 'parents' treat me great" they didn't look the slightest convened why do they have to be so demanding with this. 

Snape POV

 Their is something wrong with this kid like who the hell besides me wakes up at 5:00 Am to READ he's more like Lilly than a thought. He's not going to tell us so why is she so presistant for him to tell us what happening in his home life. Pansy looked at me then smirked " You see it to because your still here with us, so can we kill the potters besides Harry now I know the perfect place to hide the body" I was walking out and nodding my head and giving her promission before I could touch the handle " NO

Harrys pov 

I can't let Pansy be charged with murder not yet at least I want them dead but she's too young to be charged with that stuff. Snape us shocked but Why does he care I'm just a stupid Potter anyways. 

 Pansy walks over to me slowly " then talk Harry and I will contemplate on keeping them alive" I get the courage somewhere maybe the fact that they will care I start explaining to them because the authors being a lazy butt and not letting me resist. " (a/N) " stop doing that I don't have the budget to keep fixing this stupid wall.  See what I mean. 

  They all look horrified it isn't that much and it's reasonable I flinched at the sudden contact of a person I look up and see it's Draco! " Your not going back there again got that" I start to panic " W-what about my sister" " she will stay with us but idk how we going to do that I mean we can't kidnap you so send a letter to your parents saying you will be with a friend It's not like they will care and just ask to bring Luna with you" I nodded my head and fell asleep in his arm probably snuggled him I'm pretty much a snuggle when a sleep but I don't show it often.  

 Draco POV 

 I felt Harry snuggle up to me and OMG for the love of Merlin he is adorable I see Pansy taking pictures probs for black mail. I proceed to carry him to our room I put him on his bed when I was about to walk off he grabbed my wrist " stay "he mumbled he's to dang cute for me. I then clime in the bed and he starts to cuddle me this is the best day ever like not what happened to him but what's happening right now makes it good. " Goodnight" 

' I love you so much what are you doing to me Harry'

AN : sorry this took longer than expected I'm starting school right now in person so I don't got a lot of freedom and I play a sport so I hope this is good 

Bai