All i want for christmas is you

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need, and I
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

~*~flash back third-person pov ~*~

Ashley knew she could not get away from him, nor fight him off because he was really strong and totally unreasonable. No amount of argument would change anything, so she knew she was in big trouble and started to whimper pathetically, curling into a ball as her father slapped her and ripped her clothes off.

He kept telling her he was going to fuck her and rip her wide open so everyone would know she was a whore just like her mother. Ashley was hysterical and bawled continuously as her father, he kept slapping her and yelling for her to, "Shut the fuck up."

He forced her to take his cock in her tiny mouth and lick it. He was so drunk that he hardly knew what he was doing, but Ashley knew from past experience that he had been thinking about raping her for a long time and it was only a matter of time before he did.

She had been in fear of this for so long and many times she had been terrified, when her father had one of his many drunken tirades, beating her mother senseless and coming on to Ashley as if to rape her. She tried to protest against her father.
Shut the fuck up and keep your fucking hands behind your back. There was a pathetic whimper of protest but Ashley did as he said and put her hands behind her back and opened her mouth again.  That's a good girl, I knew you'd make a good fuck toy. Her father moaned as he pushed his cock back into her mouth forcing a mouthful of spittle to erupt out of her mouth.

~*~ashleys were pov~*~

Buttercup please wake up. Your ok your safe just please wake up. I heard Shawn softly say as he wrapped me tightly in his warm embrace. I opened my eyes and looked at him tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm sorry Shawn I had a bad dream. I said putting my head back into his chest.

I could tell you've been restless for the past hour. Are you okay?

yes and no I replied.
Yes because I'm here with you and no because who would be after something like that. I really thought it was over when you took me in. But apparently, I was wrong. I sighed

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and told me that it's over now and he's going to be put away for a long time.

I highly doubt that Shawn. He'll get out and start chasing me until I come back home and take what I deserve because I will only ever be his little fuck toy as he calls me. I started to cry again.

Shawn held me tight and kissed my head. You deserve so much more than that buttercup. In fact, he said getting up out of the bed. He walked over to his dresser and picked something up before walking back and sitting next to yo me.
I was gonna give you this tomorrow but I think now is a perfect time.

I opened the box and there are two rings in the box. I stare at him. Ones for me he said pointing to a silver band that had simply meant engraved into it and the other is for you it was purple and black and had the words to be engraved into it. Its a promise ash that no matter what happens between us ill always be there for you.

Simply meant to be. Where have I heard that before I wondered to myself
Shawn is this from.

Nightmare Before Christmas I know its one of your favorites he chuckled.

I love it ill never take it off. But can you fight with it on? I asked

No, but I got this black chain so I can wear it around my neck so I never have to take it off in the ring he said looking at me intently.

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat as shawns lips were closing in. The smell of his Cologne filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. He was so close. at that very moment his lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth and all my body reacted to him instinctively. My toes curled, my eyes zeroed in on his, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him... it silenced my thoughts and made me want more.

My whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning into me as his arms wrapped around my body felt nearly forbidden. He pulled me close claiming my mouth again, hungry and intense. By the time i became aware of my  fingers, they had already slipped into his long golden locks. It was as if time had stopped right there,

It was then that I knew I was head over heels in love with the heartbreak kid.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes there was so much love and admiration and his girn oh my god his grin could get me anytime. I smiled back at him. He got up and put a movie in and laid down next to me. I put my head on his chest and he instinctively put his arm around me. I giggled when I noticed he put in the nightmare before Christmas.
He laughed at me because I was reciting the script along with the movie word for word. We made it about halfway in until I fell asleep.

~*~ Christmas day ~*~

I woke up around eleven finding that I've cuddled close to shawn in my sleep. His body is warm and hard against mine, so much muscle. I lean forward and kiss his eyelids until he opens them, peering at me tiredly.

I feel absolutely wonderful when I wake up. Shawn is lying beside me, still sleeping... the smell of coffee wafts into our room from the kitchen.
Shawn I breathe, kissing him softly. "Wake up...

He slowly opens his eyes and yawns, stretching. What is it, Ash?

I want some coffee

No 'good morning'?

Giggling, I lean in and kiss him again. Good morning.

That's better he replies, smiling. He leans back and scratches his stomach, looking content.

You want to get dressed and get some coffee?

We walked into the kitchen and found hunter and jonie. They made a big breakfast and it smelled heavenly. While we ate hunter asked what happened to the window. It was boarded up for now until Shawn could get it fixed. Shawn took that one and told hunter and jonie what had happened. Next thing I knew Jonie had hugged me tightly and hunter was talking about getting an alarm system in. Hunter and Jonie had gotten me some small stuff for Christmas. When I said I didn't get anything for anyone they all said I dint have to. Shawn stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me and said all I want for Christmas is you he smiled. I kissed him.

Jonie and hunter both cheered and said it was about time. I even saw hunter hand over some money to hunter.

Wait did you guys take a bet on us?
It was hunters idea and wasn't losing money Jonie laughed.

So Shawn hunter began what time is mom and pops coming he asked

I looked at Shawn horrified.
Your parents are coming?
Well, it is Christmas he laughed.
Stop worrying they will love you Ashley
Yeah, Shawn's family are really nice people I'm sure you'll be ok. Hunter agreed.

I guess I should go take a shower and get ready then I laughed nervously.

Please god let them like me.