"The Hunter Exam is Starting!"

Later that morning you finally found a big crowd of pedestrians. You saw kids running around, people waving goodbye to their family members that were on the ship. You would walk through the big crowd and eventually reach the ship. You got on the ship after walking through the big crowd of individuals. 

After walking around on the ship you saw many people either sitting alone or talking in small groups. You explored the ship to find somewhere to sit. After a few minutes of sitting, you saw a boy with green hair and a fishing pole hanging out from his bag approach you. "Hello!" he said with a cheery voice. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" he added as he held onto his straps that were attached to his bag. 

"Sure go ahead, I don't mind at all." you said back with a soft smile. He'd return the smile and take his bag off, and sat down right beside you with his bag at his side. "My name is Gon, what's your's?" he asked, turning to look at you. "I'm Y/N." you said back, returning the gaze. "Nice to meet you, Y/N!" As the journey continued you also met Gon's friends. Kurapika and Leorio. 

As the four of us arrived at our destination we would get ready to get off the ship and find our next location for the next trial.  A few hours later, me, Kurapika, Gon, and Leorio got to the 2nd phase of the Hunter Exam. A guy had lead the four of us to a restaurant. "Why would they lead us to a restaurant?" you thought. "Can we get the special room for these guys?" the guy said. Another person behind the counter nodded and lead us to the "special room". There was a table with a total of four chairs. We all sat down. I sat by Gon and Kurapika, and we felt the room move. "This must be an elevator to our next location for the Hunter Exam. A door slowly started to open, and we all looked over and got up. As soon as the door got done opening we walked out into a dark tunnel filled with a ton of people. "This must be it." Leorio said with one of his hands in his pockets. We all started walking around, and suddenly we heard a "Yo!". We all looked over to where the voice had came from. It was a guy wearing blue and with a badge number. The badge number was 16. He started approaching us. He claimed it was his thirty-fifth attempt at the Hunter Exam. "Thirty-fifth?!" we all yelled. "My name is Tonpa." he said with a smile. Gon walked up to him with a smile and shook his hand as a greeting. "I'm Gon! And this is Kurapika, Leorio, and Y/N!" he said all of our names as he pointed at each of us to show exactly who we were. We suddenly heard a burst of yelling. We all turned to the direction of the sound, noticing a guy's arms were turning into pure flower petals. "Ah his arms seem to have become flower petals." a guy with pinkish purpleish hair said as he slowly turned looking at you, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. After throwing us a look he turned his head back around and walked off. He had a star on the left of his face and he had a tear drop on the right. "The psychopath is back..-" Tonpa said with his eyes widened and sweat running down the side of his face. "Number 44. Hisoka, the magician." he exclaimed. He claimed that nobody had liked him, but why..?

(617 words~)