7

Sam and Garrett along with Primy and Nikolas had gotten engaged after being together for five months and had asked that I be a part of their wedding and everything. I told them yes then they told me when and where it was and that it was to be a double wedding. 

I had requested that day off and surprisingly got it. 

Between working long shifts and doing my job as a Maid of honor for both Primy and Samara I was beyond tired and a great lover of caffeine.

I was so busy running around and helping them that I wasn't taking time for myself which Walt and Sy didn't like so they sat me down in our place and talked to me about it and told me how they didn't like that I was taking care of my duties as maid of honor but not taking care of myself.

I agreed with them casue I didn't like it either and I should know better seeing as I am a doctor and had seen plenty of cases where people dont take proper care of themselves and let their health drop.

So I called up Sam & Primy telling them to deal with all their important things while I tend to myself and get my self back to good shape and health then I would help them if I could.   

It took quite some time for me to get myself back on track and how I was before I let myself go and just focused on work and helping my friends out.

Walt and Sy were there to help me out along the way when they could. But when they couldn't they would do things to show that they tired and that was what counted. 

Both of them would find out my lunch schedule and come and eat lunch with me or one at a time.

It was a date half the time cause of my scheduling and Walt's and we didn't care we dealt with it and went on not thinking twice about it.

~~~

Sam's and Primy's wedding came and we all met at the Brass Aurora Hotel and got ready. I slipped on my teal floor-length dress that had a black sash belt around the waist. It was paired with Silver heels that were glittery.  

I picked up their flowers and walked over to where they were standing and handed them off to them before we all left and headed outside where a decorated gazebo was and took pictures. half of them were the brides and their maid of honor while the rest was the brides and their whole bridal party and moms.

When it came time for us to get in our position I was standing next to Sy who was the best man for both Niklas and Garret. I smiled when I saw him in a tux.

"Don't get used to this, it itches me and I fell like I am wearing a monkey suit" he comments when he sees me smiling.

"Well, I think you look very handsome in it" I reply which makes him smile.

"And you darling look very ravishing" he compliments.

"Well, you cant ravish me on my friends's wedding day. you will have to wait" I tell him.

He grunts and walks through the doors with me as we follow the rest of the groomsmen and bridesmaids down the Aisle.

  ~~~~

The wedding ceremony was lovely, both grooms and brides were crying as they stood before each other and said their vows. When it came time for the grooms to kiss their brides then dipped them and slapped hands while everyone whistled and cheered before Nikolas and Garret stood Primy and Sam back up and the officiator announced them, husband and wife.

We all followed them out of the hall that held the ceremony and walked over to the banquet room where the reception was being held. 

Sy and I walked in and I headed over to the Dj booth and grabbed the mic and watched as everyone took their seats before I introduced the newlyweds and we all watched as they made their grand entrance.

I handed the mic back and went to join Walt and Sy at the table since Primy and Sam had the head table for just the brides and grooms.

~~~~
After we sent them off everyone went their separate ways and I got a kick out of Sy when I watch him practically shredded his suit off once we got home.

"It's not that bad," Walt tells him.

"Have you worn a monkey suit?" Sy asks

"Yea I have," Walt tells him.

"Well they aren't fun and this one is like poison ivy," he tells Walt before walking off upstairs.

I sat at the bar and look at Walt as he walks over and stands before me.

"How are you feeling?" he asks

"I am feeling fine, better then what I was, " I tell him.

"Good. you needed to take care of yourself more than your duties as their maid of honor and had it not been for Sy and I then who knows what would've happened to you" was all he said before he leaned down and started kissing me.

I reached up and cupped his face before moving my hand down to his neck and up into his curls.

We pulled back and I dropped my hand when Sy came back and joined us. He was wearing his DILLIGAF shirt which it's his favorite shirt and saying. 

"I hope I never ever have to wear a suit like that ever again," he says as he kisses me then takes a seat behind me while Walt is in front of me.

"What about when we marry this beautiful woman right here?" Walt asked as he looked from his brother to me.

" Are you gonna wear the shirt you have on and short while the two of us look like we are actually the bride and groom or will it be something more military-like combat boots, cameo pants, and a dirty sweaty top?" Walt asked.

"When the day comes that we marry her then I will look presentable. But it won't be a suit like the one I just took off" Sy replied as he too looks at me.

I looked between the two and smiled.

"Trust me darling when we marry you, it will be a day you will never forget," Sy says as a promise.

"Well, when that day comes I am sure to remember it all," I tell him before I bid them both goodnight and head off upstairs where I remove everything and get freshened up and ready for bed.

Not soon after I finished pulling the covers back do Sy and Walt walk in and join me. Walt goes and gets changed out of his outfit while Sy just climbs into the bed and makes himself at home.

I smiled as I crawled into the bed.

"Tonight is one of those nights where I am sleeping with you both?" 

He says nothing just smiles.

"Try not to hog the bed so much tonight" I joke and he glares at me.

"I don't hog the bed Walt does" He replies.

"No I don't you hog the bed and have always hogged the bed, it's one of the reasons why growing up I haded sharing a bed with you" Walt defends himself as he walks out of the bathroom and climbs into bed.

" How both neither of you hog the bed and I will not hog the covers," I say as I peck them both of the lips and get comfy in the middle.

They both get close and wrap their arm around me and lay their heads on my shoulders after kissing me on the lips.

"Night darling, sweet dreams" they both say.

"Goodnight my loves, sweet dreams to you both as well" I reply and wrap my arms around them and cuddle them closer to me.