The hatin'

Kageyama was playing volleyball as always, with Hinata, doing some sets, Tsukki glared at him, mad for some reason, Kageyama was already Tired, Hinata was all pumped up, if he just started playing, when Kageyama noticed that he instantly forgot about the ball that he needed to set, it ended up falling in his head, he looked at Tsukki before it happened, he was mad. When the ball hit his head Tsukki started to laugh, Kageyama picked up the ball and threw at Tsukki, Yamaguchi blocked and the ball ended up hitting his face.

Coach Ukai took both of the out of the gymnasium and told them: "Both of you, you can't cause any problems! Now Yamaguchi is crying, resolve this before coming back." Kageyama looked away, blushing a bit. Tsukki rubbed his own neck, slightly smirking.

"Tsukki if you didn't looked at me I wouldn't have hit Yamaguchi..!" Tsukki looked at Kageyama, mas again. "No- you're just a dumb milk man- what you do all day? Think about Hinata?" He felt something when he said that, not certain what was it. "I can't believe because of your fucking actions we had to be taken out, King of the court, if it wasn't your ego we could've stayed" Kageyama glared at him, mad " Don't ever call me that again, y-you b-bitch!" After that he left going to the changing room.

When he arrived he was sobbing, he didn't wanted to be taken out, specially that Hinata was there, Hinata was his close friend and would miss him, he knew him and Tsukki wouldn't get along anyway, even if god wanted them to. When Kageyama finished changing he picked his stuff up and went home, Tsukki looked at him go, smirking. Tsukki changed and went home, listening to music as always. Tsukki arrived home, he didn't even wanted to listen to his family, he quickly walked to his room, taking the homework out and put his backpack in the ground.

He took a pencil and sat in the chair close to his table, he placed the homework in the table and started to do it. Kageyama already did his homework, so he took his volleyball and went out, looking down, when Tsukki was done with homework he started to listen to music, not going out of his room, water or food, he didn't wanted it.

Kageyama went to Hinata's house but no one was there, so he went back home, going to his room and sleeping. Tsukki also slept hugging his Dino Plushie. In the next morning it was like a normal one, you know, wake up, brush the teeth, change, eat, go to school, "Wait, Why isn't Hinata here..?" Kageyama asked himself, confused.