A new startᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

As Kageyama and Tsukishima went to school, they didn't talk to each other. Kageyama was quiet since Hinata wasn't there, Tsukki was actually talking, more than usual. Kageyama glanced at him, concerned, Tsukki was always quiet, it was making him nervous. So then Tsukki glanced back at Kageyama smirking. "Hey Tobio, what's wrong? your boyfriend isn't here huh?" Tsukishima chuckled. "What's wrong with that huh?! You idiot." Kageyama replied, annoyed. The time passes but- they still hate each other.

Couple of days go by and they finally think why they hate each other, There isn't a reason. Once they Finally realize that, they always get embarrassed when close to each other- because they don't know what to say— Well— Tsukishima tries to say something but it's awkward. It's not his fault, he's doing his best.

Tsukishima's POV

I don't know what to say anymore— Tobio is a nice guy but— I don't know- I just don't think we could be friends some day. Although I really want to. I don't know what to say, he thinks I hate him and I think he hates me! There's nothing to do! It's fuckin' frustrating at this point. There must be a way we can be friends, right?

I'll keep updating-- I promise i swear b don't become a wattpad writer JAHSHEH in 10 months somehow i almost died and went to a psych ward 2 times and got in like 6 relationships 😜