Chapter Two

Okay darlings, Im pretty sure you were curious as to what language that was at the end of Chapter One and what it meant. Well you guys aren't going to find out yet :) Thank you guys for commenting and voting :) Enjoy reading :)) Love you all :))

Chapter Two

Holy shit, what just happened? Delilah is now unconscious, but she still has her death grip on my face.

I made it to the nurses office, without collapsing. I am like the weakest wolf in our pack, and yet I have alpha blood , and I'm supposed to be future leader of my pack. I just hope, when I'm in training, I get stronger. I'm pretty sure I will, but I don't know. Sometimes my body disagrees with me.

I laid Delilah down on the cot, and slowly removed her death grip off my face. Once her hands were off, I looked in the mirror, and sure enough, there's blood. Good thing the nurse was a wolf in my pack, because if she wasn't, she would have no clue on what to do with Delilah.

"Brianna, what happened?" And the nurse happened to be Delilah's mom, who also doesn't like me for some reason.

"Well, I was in the bathroom and so was she and she was talking to Daciana, and then Daci left and it was just Delilah and I. And I was about to leave when her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fainted. So I picked her up and brought her here." She looked at me as if she couldn't believe me. "Oh and another thing, what do you feed her? She's freaking heavy." I let out breath, as if I were panting, and Mrs. Young just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so what happened to you?" She said pointing to my face.

"See, as I was carrying her, she decides to take her perfect, little, acrylic nails and hold my face in a death grip while walking here."

"Okay," she said turning around, "here. Use these to clean the blood off your face." She handed me some alcohol wipes. This is gonna sting. I went to the mirror and started to clean the cuts.

"Ow! This hurts like a bitch!" I said as I was cleaning the cuts.

"Don't use that language around me miss Mae." I rolled my eyes.Delilah uses that language all the time around her,and yet I'm the one that gets in trouble...

"Yes ma'am." I saluted as I said that. Finished cleaning up my face, I turned around to head back to class, but Ms. Young decides to stop me.

"Did Delilah say anything while she was...unconscious?" I probably should tell her. Besides, I can't remember edwhat she said, and the dialect seemed too difficult for a person like me.

I walked to the door slowly as I said, "No, she only had her death grip on me. That's the most abnormal thing I've seen in an unconscious person."

She nodded her head as I walked out. Thank God I'm out of that office, that place gives me the chills. Like I've never been to the hospital or doctors for anything, I'm just that lucky.

Walked back into class and everyone one just stared at me. Ugh, the one thing I hate walking back into a classroom and everyone just stares. I looked over at te clock and saw that the bell was going to ring in any moment.

As the bell rang, I left the classroom before Ms.Stanton could stop me. Ugh, thank god I'm out of that classroom. Whatever that smell was, was long gone. I wonder what it was though. My parents said that when a wolf goes through the mating process that there is a bad smell, but I didn't think that it would be that bad.

"Brianna!" I turned around and saw Delilah coming towards me. Oh great, what does she want with me. I only did one nice thing for her, and she probably doesn't know that I was the one that helped her.