How is this possible?

Izu pov

I started to see some changes in Shota. He was grumpier in the morning, ate more, craved weird food combos, needed more attention and so on so forth. i started to be worried when i saw him starting to get a lump on his stomach as well as he started to get heavier but not in the overweight kinda way. i went to the store and bought a pregnancy test just to eliminate all possibilities. its really rare for males to get pregnant, but there has been occurrences. i get what i need and pay. when i get home i see Sho eating strawberries and bananas. " Hi Kitty. You got hungry?" " mhm. needed something and this was the only thing i could reach" " are you ok? you never struggled with that before" i look at him worried. " yea. its just my back is a bit rough on me at the moment and i feel heavier and heavier every day" i smile at him. " what do you want to eat? ill get it for you" " can i get some cookies and some chocolate too?" " of course kitty. when you are done eating there is something i want you to do" i collect the things and walk over to the couch where he is sitting. " what is it you want me to do?" he asked as he takes the food and starts to eat. " i want you to take a pregnancy test" he looked at me shocked before smiling. " ok. i will take it" i smile and let him eat. when he is done he goes to the bathroom and takes the test. it cam out positive. he looks at me and starts to cry. i smile and hug him. " we have to tell Nezu. You need a brake from work and hero work. i am not gonna allow you to put yourself and the child in danger."

Sho pov

I look at him and smiles while crying and hugging him. i nuzzle my face in his neck and feels his embrace. " ok. but we have to do it first thing tomorrow before school starts." he smiles at me plays with my hair and ses " ofcourse kitty. and because of this i wont allow you to have any sexual activity until our child is born. i also have some other news you might be interested in." he smiles and gives me an envelope full of documents. i open it and reads the documents and start to cry. i was so happy and so lucky. he had adopted a boy named Hitoshi Shinsou. yes he is the same age as Katsuki Bakugou but he still did it for me. when i read the rest of the documents i saw his history. he was abused in so many ways. i was sad of how much he had suffered. Izu hugs me and tells me we are getting him tonight and we are moving his stuff and shopping with him tomorrow. 

no ones pov

They get in the car. Izu is driving and Shota is sitting next to him rubbing his stomach and smiling. they pull up to the police station and walked in seeing some faces they have worked with in the past. ( Izu had worked a bit with shota in his hero work. he wanted to be an underground hero like his mate so he knows the police to) they see the police officer Izu had worked with earlier that knight. as they approach he smiles and leads them to a room where there is sitting a 14 year old boy. Izu walks in and talked to the boy.

Hitoshi pov

a young man walked up to me and smiled. " hi. my name is Izuku Midoriya i am your new father. the male behind me is my mate and is your new mother." i looked at him in utter shock before i was able to speak. " I-Im Hitoshi Shinsou. W-w-w-why d-do you w-want me t-to be your c-child?" he looks at me smiles and says something i never thought i would ever hair " because we care about you and because you need love we want to give. and we chose you to be the big brother of our child cus we already love you. we did sens the fist time we saw you." a tear rolls down my cheek and i start hugging him. " can i call you dad? and can i call him for mom?" The other male stepped forward and joined the hug. they said yes in unison and they took me to there car. once we were at my new home they showed me to a room where i put down my back with the few things i own. " Toshi. we are going to go shopping tomorrow after school. i have already talked with Nezu so you have been transferred to 1A. and if you can't sleep. just come to our room ok? its right next to yours" he smiled at me and I nodded, hugged him and went to bed.

I will wright more later today and tr to post more chapters. i hope you all like the change in the story and that you will keep reading

love you all

T